Why do dark skin people get a pass for dividing black people?

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
keep lightskin praise to yourself but feel free to shout darkskin love from the rooftops is the gist of what your saying breh. I really dont know how to break this down any further. in what world is that not putting one over the other. white supremacy preferring lightskin is not something we have control over in our own community. us expressing our preferrences is something we have control over and the message you want us to send out is that dark skin is preferred, not on equal footing, but preferred.

and you have yet to explain by definition how your method isnt divisive:dead:
The message I want to send is that there are people who prefer dark skin too.

Did adding the word "too" help you understand? You on some alllivesmatter shyt

Skrilla

MVP
Daps
Reppin
Cali
i hate when other black ppl act like light skinned ppl don't get watched or followed around in a store just like they have. it's not like whites/non blacks go, "there's a nikka---oh never mind, he/she's a light skinned nikka, they're safe :troll:they wouldn't dare steal anything" *walks away whistling*

:martin:

i just dislike how some black ppl try to act like light skinned ppl don't still get treated like we're black. Nobody sees us as some "other" category off to ourselves. It actually disgusts me when some black ppl do this to us, it's like they're trying to minimize what we experience as black ppl, like we aren't even black.

Skrilla

MVP
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Stop making excuses to do that bullshyt. Yes lightskin is typically favored, and no, that does not mean make them a punching bag in favor of darker skinned folks, cause the second dark skin gets the slightest comment, suddenly everybody wanna be mad. Get mad at both or shut the fukk up.

Exactly!!!

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
The message I want to send is that there are people who prefer dark skin too.

Did adding the word "too" help you understand? You on some alllivesmatter shyt
yes that word changes a lot of your argument. in fact you adding the word "too" doesnt match at all with what your method was but at least you clarified what you actually meant

Blackout

Daps
yes that word changes a lot of your argument. in fact you adding the word "too" doesnt match at all with what your method was but at least you clarified what you actually meant
I shouldnt have to add the word too. Once I said that Im for equality that should of told you that Im for them being even and not dark skin over light skin. :dahell:

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I shouldnt have to add the word too. Once I said that Im for equality that should of told you that Im for them being even and not dark skin over light skin. :dahell:
it didnt match with the method you were proposing is what I'm saying

Blackout

Daps
it didnt match with the method you were proposing is what I'm saying
Well maybe you arent a fair person yourself so you psychologically projected your traits onto me. :yeshrug:

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Well maybe you arent a fair person yourself so you psychologically projected your traits onto me. :yeshrug:
no I highlighted what you said multiple times. it isnt an equality approach at all. the intent and the methodology just didnt add up thats all.

Blackout

Daps
no I highlighted what you said multiple times. it isnt an equality approach at all. the intent and the methodology just didnt add up thats all.
Because you are putting your feelings before what needs to be done to get equality.

The results is what matters and the result makes sure that people who like dark skin will have their voices heard because right now their voices are stiffed and many black people are being brainwashed into automatically liking light skin via white supremacy.

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Because you are putting your feelings before what needs to be done to get equality.

The results is what matters and the result makes sure that people who like dark skin will have their voices heard because right now their voices are stiffed and many black people are being brainwashed into automatically liking light skin via white supremacy.
you dont need to silence anybody praising any other shade of skin we may have though. thats really the biggest contention I have with what you want. other than that:salute:

Blackout

Daps
you dont need to silence anybody praising any other shade of skin we may have though. thats really the biggest contention I have with what you want. other than that:salute:
You do if you want the message to be heard by more people.

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
You do if you want the message to be heard by more people.
if you put the message out there it will be heard. listen im not arguing that we have enough people propping up darkskin as attractive already, we dont but you dont need to silence anyone else to get that message even further out. regardless your just going back to my point of being divisive.

Blackout

Daps
if you put the message out there it will be heard. listen im not arguing that we have enough people propping up darkskin as attractive already, we dont but you dont need to silence anyone else to get that message even further out. regardless your just going back to my point of being divisive.
Life isnt a movie. You gotta make sure the message is heard no matter what.

Its called tact.

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
I can't count the amount of dark skin women posted on this site that in reality was a damn 5 or 6, but brehs go extra hard calling her a dime and saluting her skin tone and other corny fake militant shyt. Glad somebody adressss it