Why do dark skin people get a pass for dividing black people?

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
It's the normal way it works. The worse you have it, the more you have "a right" to go at others. Same way Women can go at Men with no repercussion (or be applauded for it because "they're empowered") Darker toned brehs can go at Lighter-skinned brehs because the former historically had -and have- it worse than the latter. Just how humans work. Kind of a socially accepted "revenge", which satisfies some egos without actually changing much of the status-quo. Ironically it alienates some lighte-skinned brehs, who are then ridiculed for not being closer to the darker-skinned brehs. :heh::dead:

I grew up in Africa so I know that the tone of skin doesn't define how "down" you are or whatever. You have a lot of local 100 % Africans that are light-skinned and go through the exact same life as the darker-toned brehs.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
:francis:And they don't even realize it. Brehs wanna talk about NFL being slavery and shyt, but sound like they breaking down their living, breathing family down to

pedigree and genetics. Like really?:dahell:Straight up weirdo shyt.
I swear some of these dudes doing this aren't even black

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
It's the normal way it works. The worse you have it, the more you have "a right" to go at others. Same way Women can go at Men with no repercussion (or be applauded for it because "they're empowered") Darker toned brehs can go at Lighter-skinned brehs because the former historically had -and have- it worse than the latter. Just how humans work. Kind of a socially accepted "revenge", which satisfies some egos without actually changing much of the status-quo. Ironically it alienates some lighte-skinned brehs, who are then ridiculed for not being closer to the darker-skinned brehs. :heh::dead:

I grew up in Africa so I know that the tone of skin doesn't define how "down" you are or whatever. You have a lot of local 100 % Africans that are light-skinned and go through the exact same life as the darker-toned brehs.

Where do people get the idea that lightskin Black people historically have had it easier than dark skin people...

Who started that?

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Man gtfo dark skin nikkas be docile as fucc, light skinnikkas be the CRAZY ones who dont fucc wit cacs

Malcolm X
Larry Hoover
Huey Newton
Big Meech

all dark skin nikkas wanna do is wear natural hair and make picket signs

Light skin nikkas put in WORK
David Barksdale the one who created the disciples he was dark. Gds would still be gangster sumpremes if it wasn't for king David.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Where do people get the idea that lightskin Black people historically have had it easier than dark skin people...

Who started that?
Comes from slavery. It was used as a tool to divide us that is still working to this day apparently. Its very telling that people directly from Africa don't have this issue

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Pretend like castes and paper-bag tests haven't existed/don't still exist, brehs :skip:

Act like lightskin women weren't sold as sex slaves and repeatedly raped by White men all over the country...

Act like lightskin men weren't sold as slaves by their own fathers after their mothers were raped....

Act like Colin Kapernick ain't being called a ****** 24/7 and even shytted on by his momma

Act like a fukking paper bag test meant lightskin Black people were just on cloud 9 until Wesley Snipes became a movie star.

Last edited:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child

Wait they don't bleach in Africa?:mjlol:
Im referring to those who hate on those of another complexion. Ill use the quote above from a poster from Africa as a reference:ld:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Because some people dislike dark skin so to rightfully go against that people are able to say they prefer dark skin.

Be purposely obtuse if you want to though.

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
Facts,
I'm not even allowed to say I prefer light skinned women without dark women saying I must hate my mother....my mother is light skinned tho :what:

Dark skinned people are more sensitive than light skinned people honestly, & I'm not light skinned :manny:

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Because some people dislike dark skin so to rightfully go against that people are able to say they prefer dark skin.

Be purposely obtuse if you want to though.

Dark skin and mono-racial Black people are the majority...

Why would any majority give two fukks about something as small as a skin-tone preference....

That just screams insecurity.

Facts,
I'm not even allowed to say I prefer light skinned women without dark women saying I must hate my mother....my mother is light skinned tho :what:

Dark skinned people are more sensitive than light skinned people honestly, & I'm not light skinned :manny:

Never state physical appearance preference around women or nikkas in general...

It will always end bad.