Why do dark skin people get a pass for dividing black people?

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
No, Im saying to keep your preference of light skin to yourself until we arent in an environment where light skin pushed to be better than dark skin.
how is it a good battle plan to purposely lower the morale of a section of your troops. please explain to me how it isnt divisive to say your not allowed to praise one section of your own people and actively uplift the other.

definition of divisive: creating disunity or dissension

synonyms: alienating, estranging, isolating

:usure:

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Colorism is a white supremacy issue and it affects black people of all hues negatively in one way or another, but for people in our own community to think it is acceptable to put one shade of black down over another is just insane. I have rarely seen a family in the African diaspora that was all just one hue.....it's is especially rare here in the U.S. now in 2016.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
how is it a good battle plan to purposely lower the morale of a section of your troops. please explain to me how it isnt divisive to say your not allowed to praise one section of your own people and actively uplift the other.

definition of divisive: creating disunity or dissension

synonyms: alienating, estranging, isolating

:usure:
In this current system light skin is pushed to be seen as better than dark skin. Us praising dark skin is to put balance.

Sounds like you prefer that light skin is seen as better than dark skin.

Blackout

Daps
that doesnt answer my question.
Your question stated that going against the unfair current system of white supremacy will hurt your moral.

If the fight for equality hurts your moral then you are selfish.

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Your question stated that going against the unfair current system of white supremacy will hurt your moral.

If the fight for equality hurts your moral then you are selfish.
no your putting words in my mouth. im questioning your method of going against the current system. a method that you still havent proven to not be divisive and colorist.

Blackout

Daps
no your putting words in my mouth. im questioning your method of going against the current system. a method that you still havent proven to not be divisive and colorist.
The only people who will be pushed away by it are those who like that white supremacy puts them above dark skin people.

Its not colorist at all. You are though if you dont want dark skin people to get equality.

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
The only people who will be pushed away by it are those who like that white supremacy puts them above dark skin people.

Its not colorist at all. You are though if you dont want dark skin people to get equality.
again you've dodged my question.:dwillhuh:

so let me get this straight light skin people are put above dark skin people. so your response to that is to put dark skin people over light skin people. read that over and over and then come tell me how that isnt divisive/practicing colorism.

AintNoCrampInYaMouthTho

Her: I'm On My Monthly :Wakaokay: Your Mouth Not
Daps
:yeshrug:Y'all corny muthafukkas need to stop the childish bullshyt. All that lightskin vs darkskin shyt should have been put to an end. If you guilty of getting involved in that shyt you ain't shyt either :camby:

Blackout

Daps
again you've dodged my question.:dwillhuh:

so let me get this straight light skin people are put above dark skin people. so your response to that is to put dark skin people over light skin people. read that over and over and then come tell me how that isnt divisive/practicing colorism.
Where did I ever say that?

I said that I am for equality.

Equality is to put dark skin people on the level of light skin people. The method that I spoke about does just that.

Do you not know what equal means? :dwillhuh:

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Where did I ever say that?

I said that I am for equality.

Equality is to put dark skin people on the level of light skin people. The method that I spoke about does just that.

Do you not know what equal means? :dwillhuh:
you said praise of lightskin people should be kept to yourself but it is fine to praise darkskin people. your words not mine:yeshrug:

that doesnt put darkskin people at the level of lightskin people, it puts them over it.
When the racist system is pushing for you light skin guys and we have our people mainly pushing for dark skin people then that makes things equal and protests the systems inequality until we get to a place where we are not oppressed by the system and wont have to do this and can let both colors be seen as equal.

Sounds like you refuse to realize that the white system is pushing for you guys lol.
key words right there bold and underlined. you want to espouse darkskin OVER lightskin until such a time, (which could be generations, decades, definitely at least years) when white supremacy is defeated. thats a long time being unequal:skip:

Blackout

Daps
you said praise of lightskin people should be kept to yourself but it is fine to praise darkskin people. your words not mine:yeshrug:

that doesnt put darkskin people at the level of lightskin people, it puts them over it.

key words right there bold and underlined. you want to espouse darkskin OVER lightskin until such a time, (which could be generations, decades, definitely at least years) when white supremacy is defeated. thats a long time being unequal:skip:
White supremacy already praises light skin. Adding to it is overkill thats why I said keep praise of light skin to yourself and let dark skin women get praise to balance out things.

What you underlined is me saying let both colors be seen as equal which is equality. Reading comprehension fail. :mjlol:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I always feel it's a false sense of pride. You don't have to down another group of your really proud of what you are.

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
White supremacy already praises light skin. Adding to it is overkill thats why I said keep praise of light skin to yourself and let dark skin women get praise to balance out things.

What you underlined is me saying let both colors be seen as equal which is equality. Reading comprehension fail. :mjlol:
keep lightskin praise to yourself but feel free to shout darkskin love from the rooftops is the gist of what your saying breh. I really dont know how to break this down any further. in what world is that not putting one over the other. white supremacy preferring lightskin is not something we have control over in our own community. us expressing our preferrences is something we have control over and the message you want us to send out is that dark skin is preferred, not on equal footing, but preferred.

and you have yet to explain by definition how your method isnt divisive:dead: