Why do dark skin people get a pass for dividing black people?

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
cause we had it harder, we was on the fields getting whipped in the heat n shyt crying like Denzel in Glory while y'all was in the crib with the AC blowing drinking iced tea massa :scust:
Man gtfo dark skin nikkas be docile as fucc, light skinnikkas be the CRAZY ones who dont fucc wit cacs

Malcolm X
Larry Hoover
Huey Newton
Big Meech

all dark skin nikkas wanna do is wear natural hair and make picket signs

Light skin nikkas put in WORK

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
makes sense. black people are naturally dark. Light skinned people have admixture. They are more foreign. Be 30-50% mixed in any other race and see what happens when someone tries to praise your looks, the rest dont like it.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You right, ive been saying this for a while, even though im a middle of the road brownskin.

Its en vogue to talk reckless, mainly on the coli, about lightskins in order to big up darkskins, perpetuating the exact same issue that darkskins hate having to deal with. First off, you dont have to trash somebody in order to uplift a sista. Let her stand on her own merit. Ive got lightskinned, 100% black relatives and hands would be thrown if knuckleheads was really talking this shyt about them, just the same as if they said it about my darker relatives.

Stop making excuses to do that bullshyt. Yes lightskin is typically favored, and no, that does not mean make them a punching bag in favor of darker skinned folks, cause the second dark skin gets the slightest comment, suddenly everybody wanna be mad. Get mad at both or shut the fukk up.

And if one more dikkhead says something to the effect of "x will do anything for lightskin" :francis:

Brehs be out here with average girls of all shades, so why get upset if they light? What they supposed to do, be lonely? Hypocritical shyt meant to be pro-black but ends up sounding super dumb, smack on white-supremacist points.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dark skin person-

Get you a chocolate girl/chocolate nikka-200 likes

Light skin person:
-Get you a yella nikka

Responses: Ugh you cocky this why I cant stand yella nikkas

Dark skin ppl:
-If they not chocolate they boring

responses: 200 likes

Light skin people:
-If they not yellow they boring

Responses:wow, so now dark skin people cant be pretty?

I'm looking for me a DARK skin gf/bf:
Response:200 likes

I want a light skin bf/gf:
Responses:c00n
responses:Dark skin ppl are beautiful too

Of course tihs is the coli where none of u are gonna admit this, but dark skin ppl stay doing shyt like this and no one ever calls them out on it. If it was the other way around light skin ppl would be da enemy
they are insecure and hate themselves :umad: don't judge them, feel sorry for them :yeshrug:

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
makes sense. black people are naturally dark. Light skinned people have admixture. They are more foreign. Be 30-50% mixed in any other race and see what happens when someone tries to praise your looks, the rest dont like it.
Complexion is not always an accurate indicator of how much admixture a black person has. You can be dark and have less African in you than someone lighter.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Colorism is a disease, on both sides.
Black people clowning each other over skin tone is the stupidest thing when you think about our history and our place in this country.

Comments like that are enough to make me not wanna chill with someone

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Complexion is not always an accurate indicator of how much admixture a black person has. You can be dark and have less African in you than someone lighter.

Don't start discussing melanin causing alleles and genetics on TheColi, trust me i've tried it.

I've come to the conclusion that almost none of these nikkas took basic biology

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Dark skin person-

Get you a chocolate girl/chocolate nikka-200 likes

Light skin person:
-Get you a yella nikka

Responses: Ugh you cocky this why I cant stand yella nikkas

Dark skin ppl:
-If they not chocolate they boring

responses: 200 likes

Light skin people:
-If they not yellow they boring

Responses:wow, so now dark skin people cant be pretty?

I'm looking for me a DARK skin gf/bf:
Response:200 likes

I want a light skin bf/gf:
Responses:c00n
responses:Dark skin ppl are beautiful too

Of course tihs is the coli where none of u are gonna admit this, but dark skin ppl stay doing shyt like this and no one ever calls them out on it. If it was the other way around light skin ppl would be da enemy
Always asking the tough questions :wow:.