Why do dark skin people get a pass for dividing black people?

PhillyBirds215

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Dark skinned black people are extremely insecure about the high content of melanin in their skin. It stems from other black people making fun of their features with names such as: purple, darkie, charcoal boy, tar baby, and crispy just to name a few.

The insecurity of darker skin tone blacks make it to where people don't mind hearing them have pride in themselves, because they know it's probably not genuine in the first place.

Most blacks put light skin half breeds on a pedestal, then get mad when they acknowledge it.

The insecurity shows when a "light skinned" individual shows pride in their "yellowness" it will be mostly darker skin blacks who have a problem with it.

If anything I believe light skin blacks are the ones causing the division amongst blacks.

Last edited:

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Dont forget the "keeping the bloodline pure" mothafukkas:mjlol:

What is pure? And that ship sailed generations ago, but let some folks tell it, till your skin is onyx-colored, you aint black enough.:beli:Worse part is when you call someone out on that shyt, they either go hotep or insult you. Just nonsense.

Stop being a c00n nikka...

These light bright mutts are over taken us...

nikkas need to stop fukking with these Amber Roses and get some real African blood in our gene pool.

At this rate, we will all be mixed and there will be no more Black people...

Do I do it right breh :jawalrus:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol nah, I haven't seen it but I have seen how complexion can be deceiving in my own family.

In a debate about this very thing, I made a post with a punnet square for the 3 alleles that determine melanin to show the wide range of complexion that 2 black people can have in their child.

Was overlooked, I could try to find it tho.

We gonna act like op dont got a point. I saw a certain person called "piss color skin mixed fakkit" and got daps

You say anything remotely similar to that about a dark skin person you done man

He has a point, but the solution isn't to tear both down, but rather to uplift both.

We get torn down by everyone else about our skin tone, why do it to ourselves? :francis:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
OP spittin' facts.

Many dark skinned black people have qualms or grew up having qualms about their skin color because they were teased and bullied for having dark skin.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
OP spittin' facts.

Many dark skinned black people have qualms or grew up having qualms about their skin color because they were teased and bullied for having dark skin.

I got called Biggie Smalls...

Then my skin got a little lighter and now people think I am Ethiopian or Dominican...

I don't hate on people for skin color though...shyt stupid petty.

My sister and my mom though don't like lightskin people though

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Better yet :

Female : " I want a dark skin guy "
300 likes

Male : " I want a light skin female "

" c00n " , " what's wrong with dark skin females!?!?"

And the same nikkas be thirsting for every lightskin instathot too :sas1:

• Dap
Reactions: 85