Why do cacs have to ruin everything

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
**black person sees video of white person adding raisins to potato salad**

Black person: “colonizers”
@Harry B ”Youre acting as if they killed Trayvon Martin!”

:childplease:

What Black man offline talks like this among a circle of Black folks? :camby:

:deadrose:

edit: Do cacs really put raisins in potato salad?

I hate that Waldorth Chicken salad shyt too. Mufukking grapes and walnuts and shyt in my chicken salad. fukk outta here. :camby:

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
You didn't say they were pawgs OP

uncledenzel1.jpg

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ:
white entitlement. You got people defending it because this time there was no harm done.
But when they cross the line and start doing the karen behavior in more harmful ways. just remember you could've checked them earlier.
giving this a pass only serves to embolden. Encroaching on complete strangers vibing is not normal behavior. It's weird. and its ok to call out people being weird. You let it slide and that weirdness will become normalized,

If you disagree with me, let a black man go around doing that to white strangers and see what happens eventually
Exactly. Pure entitlement.

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
This era sooo fukking gay that this thread was made and post in it without clowning 4 damm dudes recording themselves dancing together with no p*ssy in sight. :dead:

Them white hoes was trying to erase the fakkit vibes.
For real, look at the twitter account in the OP, are we sure the men in this video are straight :dame: ?

Thecoli is falling off :dame:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t think it’s THAT big a deal. Those broads made themselves look stupid. If it was a black man/woman who did this around some white women/men, they’d be all types of c00ns/bedwenches. Also like the poster above said, when did nikkas start dancing together with no females in sight?

Yep, had that been black women the responses oh boy :francis:

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
bu bu bu they were just drunk and having fun, let the roles have been reversed :snoop:
it depends
its plenty of blacks dudes that did the same to white woman before and fukked them that night :mjlol:
all about reading the social cues

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it depends
its plenty of blacks dudes that did the same to white woman before and fukked them that night :mjlol:
all about reading the social cues

My post is about had black men done the exact same thing the responses in here would have been vastly different and even worse had that been black women, so why exactly are white women being giving excuses and the benefit of the doubt :jbhmm: