Why do cacs have to ruin everything

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Man, my wife told me this story of a group of dancers pulling a crowd and a white girl tried jumping in, going "WOOOOOOOOOO!!" and made a complete fool of herself because she wanted attention too.

Some folks really want it to be their birthday all the time. One of my Korean nephews (cousin's kid) is a Bass player that works in the music industry and has a white BM who's exactly like this. It's made even worse because she's skinny with enormous titties so she feels extra entitled, but at the end of the day that's basically 90% of her personality and "talent".

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
I really hope nikkas get out the habit of having to throw white hoes under the bus for every little thing

Because if this same situation were to happen with black women and white men they not only wouldn’t bash it, they would welcome them in and vibe with them.
These women are ugly as fukk.

fukk your erroneous moral platitude...

Some old cacs would probably call security on Monique and Gabby.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Some of the same Coli brehs posting on here, in real life, would've been lustily eyeing those :scust: white women the whole time but would've stayed silent and in that group dancing and hugged up with "the bros" :yeshrug:

Hate to be the bearer of bad news...

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
The problem is not that they are White women. The problem is that they joined in on some brothers who look like they really were not feeling them. Maybe if the women were actually attractive, they would not have had a problem with them joining in and continued to dance with them. Those women were below average looking, and I can understand not wanting below average women flipping their hair in my drink and barging in on my video.

I normally do not speak on this, but I have noticed that so many unattractive White women feel entitled to my gaze. They stop the mess when they see my wife, because quite frankly my wife is gorgeous, but when she is not around White women seem to assume I have some desire for them. I am not even giving them attention. I just turn and find them in my space, smiling at me, and trying to flirt.

The only answer I have come up with for this phenomena is that too many of you brothers are giving them bonus points for being White. Stop it! Judge them women on the same scale you are judging sisters. Bonus points for White skin has the ugly ones thinking Black men desire them all.

*A Public Service Announcement*