Why do cacs have to ruin everything

2 one 3

wavy
Daps
Reppin
Westside
I really hope nikkas get out the habit of having to throw white hoes under the bus for every little thing

Because if this same situation were to happen with black women and white men they not only wouldn’t bash it, they would welcome them in and vibe with them.

Man shut the fukk up… :pacspit:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Nobody saying that you need to do anything with random faded white trash girls but these couch potato brehs in here talking like the girls are Zimmerman and the dudes are Trayvon :mjlol:

Enough is enough!!!
Again…over the top (Zimmerman chatter) replies by you to make what was said seem just as over the top.

Only a c00n would use Trayvon’s dead body to make such a garbage point :scust:

NYC Rebel

Daps
Both of your sides can have each other, I have bigger problems in life than faded bytches in a club, regardless of race or anything else :pachaha:
Yet you are here making sure to be a feathered pillow to their drunk heads while bringing up Zimmerman’s murder of 17 year old Trayvon Martin to dramatize shyt. :camby:

You have white friends to entertain with that nonsense. Black men don’t have sets of Black men as friends who talk to each other in such a manner with each other as you are doing in the coli. :scust:

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody saying that you need to do anything with random faded white trash girls but these couch potato brehs in here talking like the girls are Zimmerman and the dudes are Trayvon :mjlol:

Enough is enough!!!
It’s the coli bruh. We’re all 6’4 handsome educated mfs who exclusively date black, and (at a push)mixed women.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Again…over the top (Zimmerman chatter) replies by you to make what was said seem just as over the top.

Only a c00n would use Trayvon’s dead body to make such a garbage point :scust:
Breh the whole fukking point you dudes were making was comparing them colonizers. You know the people that were responsible for slavery and the destruction of continents with people melanin :snoop:
Like Jews comparing people saying lchaim to the holocaust.

Are you fully retarded or just mildly?

As a matter of fact, I’ve not put anyone on the ignore list in like a decade but it’s time. I recognize your stupid ass name.

NYC Rebel

Daps
Breh the whole fukking point you dudes were making was comparing them colonizers.
that has always been a tongue and cheek way of saying that whites are tone deaf and entitled.

But you take it a step further using Trayvon’s body to dramatize shyt to a degree no one has.

Again…pathetic c00nery. I have never seen a Black man talk to a circle of Black men in such a manner. You don’t have many Black men as homies and it’s obvious

TM101

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ:
white entitlement. You got people defending it because this time there was no harm done.
But when they cross the line and start doing the karen behavior in more harmful ways. just remember you could've checked them earlier.
giving this a pass only serves to embolden. Encroaching on complete strangers vibing is not normal behavior. It's weird. and its ok to call out people being weird. You let it slide and that weirdness will become normalized,

If you disagree with me, let a black man go around doing that to white strangers and see what happens eventually
I agree that it could've gotten ugly if one of those womens advances were turned down.