Idk. I don’t care about fake outrage online 🤷🏽‍♂️

You just cause it

200w.gif

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
I think it's weird a bunch of nikkas are recording themselves like that. I think it's weird a bunch of unwanted women came in. But I think it's weird to complain about ragged faced puzzy breaking up the energy of 4 nikkas vibing in front of a camera like that.

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
Wow y'all don't Know how to party :snoop:

Been in similar situations many times. This is how you finesse the situation.

You hype them up while they're dancing and everyone in the circle is having fun :ooh:
Then everyone sees that everyone around you is having fun :hamster:
Then more people want to be around the fun :ooh:
including more attractive women :smugdraper:

Y'all are fukkin fun killers and bring the wrong vibes with you, or are just terminally behind screens to the point where you gotta insert your mitant philosophy in every single situation where you'd actually be having more fun if you would just shut up and have fun.....but y'all probably wouldn't even be in this position in the first place since it's actually outside :heh:

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
Wow y'all don't Know how to party :snoop:

Been in similar situations many times. This is how you finesse the situation.

You hype them up while they're dancing and everyone in the circle is having fun :ooh:
Then everyone sees that everyone around you is having fun :hamster:
Then more people want to be around the fun :ooh:
including more attractive women :smugdraper:

Y'all are fukkin fun killers and bring the wrong vibes with you, or are just terminally behind screens to the point where you gotta insert your mitant philosophy in every single situation where you'd actually be having more fun if you would just shut up and have fun.....but y'all probably wouldn't even be in this position in the first place since it's actually outside :heh:
You wrote all of this, ignoring the fact that the ones actually in the video walked away from them. So really, who are you making this post to? No one on this thread was in that video and those in the video made it pretty clear those women were not attractive to them (*Which I personally agree with the assessment).

*I am pretty sure those brothers did not desire to be ugly women whisperers, just because they are White.

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
I guess it's a club thing I done did some viking videos before and no it's not cool for women to jump in you saw one immediately bounced.People have girls and shyt so if I'm making a video for content or whatever be respectful. Walking by cool but outright jumping in the scene is wild.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
they better be offering head and ass if they want to be that disrespectful