Why do cacs have to ruin everything

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can tell who’s in the club posted up with sunglasses mean mugging and posting on social media and the coli in here :mjlol:

Coked out broads feeling themselves tryna break the ice at a party for a second and we tryna get militant :pachaha:

I’d pay money to see some faux militants in places like tulum, Berlin and Ibiza :wow:
I been to Berlin, and Ibiza 3 times and I still wouldn’t be cheesing wit these ugly ah hoes loool

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
They're just drunk. It wasn't malicious in nature

This.

nikkaz get online to complain about any and everything.

You can tell who’s in the club posted up with sunglasses mean mugging and posting on social media and the coli in here :mjlol:

Coked out broads feeling themselves tryna break the ice at a party for a second and we tryna get militant :pachaha:

I’d pay money to see some faux militants in places like tulum, Berlin and Ibiza :wow:
The soft landing negros are here!

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Stop calling white people "colonizers" that's not an insult:snoop:.
Yep. I always look at it as conquering/taking something over. Something that is praised by a lot of our ppl.

"They took over his block/hood and made everybody switch to their gang:banderas:"

NYC Rebel

Daps
Grown men posting fake outrage videos for twitter clout. Couldn’t be me.
Congrats. But the “fake outrage” angle seems to be something you are exaggerating.

What does real outrage on Twitter look like?

At the end of the day, cacs wouldn’t give Blaxk women the “oh!! They’re just drunk!” pass you’re giving them. Terms like “ghetto” or “hood” even by the likes of you would follow

Again…you’re a soft landing negro

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
:russ:
white entitlement. You got people defending it because this time there was no harm done.
But when they cross the line and start doing the karen behavior in more harmful ways. just remember you could've checked them earlier.
giving this a pass only serves to embolden. Encroaching on complete strangers vibing is not normal behavior. It's weird. and its ok to call out people being weird. You let it slide and that weirdness will become normalized,

If you disagree with me, let a black man go around doing that to white strangers and see what happens eventually

Last edited:

NYC Rebel

Daps
Or party people, seems shyt people, ain’t walking around with a chip on our shoulders people :umad:
Negro, please. Had those been black women doing the same thing in front of white men, you would’ve been in the single mothers part of the conversation by now here in the coli.

Soft landing ass negros are regressive

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
I been to Berlin, and Ibiza 3 times and I still wouldn’t be cheesing wit these ugly ah hoes loool
Nobody saying that you need to do anything with random faded white trash girls but these couch potato brehs in here talking like the girls are Zimmerman and the dudes are Trayvon :mjlol:

Enough is enough!!!

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Negro, please. Had those been black women doing the same thing in front of white men, you would’ve been in the single mothers part of the conversation by now here in the coli.

Soft landing ass negros are regressive
Both of your sides can have each other, I have bigger problems in life than faded bytches in a club, regardless of race or anything else :pachaha: