Why do cacs have to ruin everything

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
You wrote all of this, ignoring the fact that the ones actually in the video walked away from them. So really, who are you making this post to? No one on this thread was in that video and those in the video made it pretty clear those women were not attractive to them (*Which I personally agree with the assessment).

*I am pretty sure those brothers did not desire to be ugly women whisperers, just because they are White.
I wrote it for all the people who are mad at these women in this thread :yeshrug:

I get it, some people only want to be around people who they find attractive. I've been the life of the party everywhere I go and people find me fun to be around because I like to include everyone as long as you're not as a$$hole. I raise the vibrations and enhance the vibe :blessed:

Edit- okay there was this one time I was recording a solo dance and a fukking ugly ass white bytch intentionally popped in front of my video and I wasn't happy :patrice:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Yeah this vid was weird for a lot of reasons…

but I’m glad “Last Night” is still getting some play! That was a jam…

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
The outrage don't count if they ended up fukking those scallywags though......... somebody ask them did they fukk em

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
You can tell who’s in the club posted up with sunglasses mean mugging and posting on social media and the coli in here :mjlol:

Coked out broads feeling themselves tryna break the ice at a party for a second and we tryna get militant :pachaha:

I’d pay money to see some faux militants in places like tulum, Berlin and Ibiza :wow:
Just because it's being offered don't mean it should be taken

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Just because it's being offered don't mean it should be taken
Who said the opposite? :dahell:

If I'm outside and someone tries to make a move, I'll just say "chill I'm busy". According to Mr Wallace Fard Colibreh you should invoke the wrath of our anti-colonization ancestors and relate it to structural racism. And of course, you're a c00n if you don't -- bunch of clowns who probably never even went to a protest :russell: