Why do Boxers/NFL/NBA players get so little respect for being great athletes

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Bruh, I don't think u understand what a trained and seasoned championship fighter is capable of man. I'm keepin 100 with u, I have a lot of homies that fight MMA. Many of them aren't even that big. I'm talkin on the average of 5'7- 5'10" 165-200 and I've seen with my own eyes them layin muthafukkaz out cold that have been considerably bigger than them.

Skilled fighters/boxers/grapplers etc are trained to do that shyt bruh. Kimbo slice stepped his ass into MMA and nikkaz smaller than him was givin him that work.

Floyd would damn near kill 50 in the ring 50 couldn't even hit Floyd. He's too quick

Breh, no doubt, again, I said once you get past about 180 lbs, sh*t is considerably different. I seen the sumo and Kimbo Slice and the big black guy who only fights in Japan get KTFO. Again, you are not going to beat a trained fighter just b/c your bigger if you're off the street, no matter how much of a bum that person may be as a pro, he's still a pro. But 50 was a Golden Glove boxer, and still trains from what I understand, and has a 50-60 pound muscle advantage, not to mention reach and stride advantage. In that kind of situation you're not gonna get f*cked up like that, I'd as far as to say 50 could last at least 3-4 rounds before getting tired and sh*t, and Floyd would win by decision. These athletes aren't Greek gods, just nikkaz dedicated to their craft.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
50 said in a interview him and Floyd have fought before 50 said he won :manny:

Its not that far fetched 50 could beat Mayweather in a fight, 50 has some boxing experience, brolic, heavier, etc.

Someone even posted in the sports forum here that Tyson once lost a fight to regular person back in the Don King era :manny:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
50 said in a interview him and Floyd have fought before 50 said he won :manny:

Its not that far fetched 50 could beat Mayweather in a fight, 50 has some boxing experience, brolic, heavier, etc.

Someone even posted in the sports forum here that Tyson once lost a fight to regular person back in the Don King era :manny:

It's not even win/lose, people act like Mayweather is gonna be on some Thor sh*t and knock 50 out with a few taps simply due to the fact he's a championship fighter. It doesn't work that way :manny:

supra12

Rookie
Daps
It's not even win/lose, people act like Mayweather is gonna be on some Thor sh*t and knock 50 out with a few taps simply due to the fact he's a championship fighter. It doesn't work that way :manny:

watch this

thats an mma fighter and not even a great one and he destroys a football player in seconds

anybody who think floyd vs 50 would be competitive has never fought

he walks around at the same weight as floyd btw

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Breh, no doubt, again, I said once you get past about 180 lbs, sh*t is considerably different. I seen the sumo and Kimbo Slice and the big black guy who only fights in Japan get KTFO. Again, you are not going to beat a trained fighter just b/c your bigger if you're off the street, no matter how much of a bum that person may be as a pro, he's still a pro. But 50 was a Golden Glove boxer, and still trains from what I understand, and has a 50-60 pound muscle advantage, not to mention reach and stride advantage. In that kind of situation you're not gonna get f*cked up like that, I'd as far as to say 50 could last at least 3-4 rounds before getting tired and sh*t, and Floyd would win by decision. These athletes aren't Greek gods, just nikkaz dedicated to their craft.

50 does not train at the level that Floyd does. Floyd is a world class athlete and woud KO 50. And yes these athletes are Greek Gods. They get paid millions of dollars to be world class athletes. The average person on the street would get their ass whooped by a seasoned fighter.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
watch this

thats an mma fighter and not even a great one and he destroys a football player in seconds

anybody who think floyd vs 50 would be competitive has never fought

he walks around at the same weight as floyd btw

1) Roger Huerta runs around 170-175 I think, closer to RJJ than to Floyd, Floyd usually fights 140-150 as far as I can remember.

2) I don't think it was a one-on-one fight, I think that guy got jumped

3) The guy hit a female in the back of the head with a running start and didn't knock her out, he's a b*tch azz nikka for that on both counts

And why didn't you post 50 year old Herschel Walker taking out an MMA fighter with minimal training?

And yes, regardless of what actually went down, no doubt an MMA fighter can f*ck up a big strong guy, that's not what I said. 50 is a f*ckin' former Golden Glove with 50 pound weight advantage.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
50 does not train at the level that Floyd does. Floyd is a world class athlete and woud KO 50. And yes these athletes are Greek Gods. They get paid millions of dollars to be world class athletes. The average person on the street would get their ass whooped by a seasoned fighter.

I agree with the bolded, let's leave it at that. :obama:

supra12

Rookie
Daps
1) Roger Huerta runs around 170-175 I think, closer to RJJ than to Floyd, Floyd usually fights 140-150 as far as I can remember.

2) I don't think it was a one-on-one fight, I think that guy got jumped

3) The guy hit a female in the back of the head with a running start and didn't knock her out, he's a b*tch azz nikka for that on both counts

And why didn't you post 50 year old Herschel Walker taking out an MMA fighter with minimal training?

And yes, regardless of what actually went down, no doubt an MMA fighter can f*ck up a big strong guy, that's not what I said. 50 is a f*ckin' former Golden Glove with 50 pound weight advantage.

floyd is the same size as huerta and hits "better"

huerta should have fought at 145 all along.

if floyd drank or smoke he would easily push 190.

ricky hatton walks around at 200+ sometimes but hes not bigger than floyd

bottom line floyd could and would do the exact same thing and would destroy roger in a stand up fight

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
THIS nikka said he'd over power TYSON LMAO

tumblr_migtxkcZsm1r81fefo1_400.gif

NOW Imagine that type of blow without gloves fukkboy, you just might die :birdman:

I swear part of his soul came out of that dude's mouth :russ:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
floyd is the same size as huerta and hits "better"

huerta should have fought at 145 all along.

if floyd drank or smoke he would easily push 190.

ricky hatton walks around at 200+ sometimes but hes not bigger than floyd

bottom line floyd could and would do the exact same thing and would destroy roger in a stand up fight

I don't know, I think Floyd naturally with less than 5% bodyfat tops out around 160-165. He's not a big guy. And I saw that photo of Hatton, he was lookin' real :flabbynsick:

box_a_hatton-ali_600.jpg

He's not a natural 200 pound guy either. Anyway, we're just butting heads at this point, let's just agree to disagree :manny: More important sh*t goin' on in the world today.