Why do black people get so mad at what other black people purchase?

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Black celebrity buys an expensive chain or watch, then some nikkaz absolutely lose their gatdamn minds :gucci:

“Why is he buying that chain, he should be giving back to his community” :angry:

Black person will buy a fresh whip

“Why is he buying that car, doesn’t he know that cars depreciate and he’s gonna lose money” “If that was me, I would just buy a Toyota Camry” :angry:

Why do some black people feel the need to police other black people’s hard earned money that THEY MADE” :what:
My thing about it is, everybody is so woke and "we need to come together" and "black wealth" and "we need to build our communities", but the same nikkas constantly spend excessive amounts of money on frivolous shyt. I can give a shyt less how you spend, per say, but don't be on some black power shyt after you just spent $500 between Jordan and some European fashion designer that don't even like your ass.

I guess another thing that irks me is that nikkas will spend all that on bullshyt but won't own a house or any kind of land so that them and their kids/family has a decent future. You can't "stunt" if the only thing you own of any worth is clothing (and that has damn near no value once you wear it)

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Meanwhile in my neighborhood, schools and rec centers are being shut down and a homeless center is getting demolished to make room for some retail space. These rich nikkas not obligated to help the community but if they gonna throw away several hundred thousand $$$ then why not put it somewhere important instead? .

I was riding thru west hollywood and beverly hills yesterday and kept seeing random ass "jewish centers". Lower merion where i use to live is full of them too. "Jewish center for women" "Jewish center for disabled kids", etc just all kinds of random community centers targeted to serve THEIR PEOPLE. Obviously some rich jews built and funded these..... where are the random community centers built and funded by black elites? Every major US city with large jewish population has 10+ of these privately funded centers guaranteed. Can we get 2 or 3 of them in majority black cities? damn

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
lets get this thread popping, has any of your $$$$ gone to said schools or rec centers, how about any volunteering of your time?? If you say no, just spare me the bother of even replying because I'm letting you know up front I;m gonna post the juelz gif

SMMFH..
why dumb nikkaz do this..

is the poster you quoted a MULTI MILLIONAIRE?? or even a HUNDRED THOUSANDAIRE?

or is he a regular cat working 9 to 5?

OBVIOUSLY you can make bigger moves and affect society more than you can when you got BIG BANK..

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I was riding thru west hollywood and beverly hills yesterday and kept seeing random ass "jewish centers". Lower merion where i use to live is full of them too. "Jewish center for women" "Jewish center for disabled kids", etc just all kinds of random community centers targeted to serve THEIR PEOPLE. Obviously some rich jews built and funded these..... where are the random community centers built and funded by black elites? Every major US city with large jewish population has 10+ of these privately funded centers guaranteed. Can we get 2 or 3 of them in majority black cities? damn

Google it. Black athletes/ celebrities give back to black people all the time. But it doesn’t fit your narrative so it often times goes ignored

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
what kinda question is this tho fam?

are you saying if i am not DIRECTLY effected give zero fukks? :jbhmm:

No, i'm just asking why you care.
I'm not implying you shouldn't, i'm just curious to know why.

I care about alotta shyt that doesn't affect me directly

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Google it. Black athletes/ celebrities give back to black people all the time. But it doesn’t fit your narrative so it often times goes ignored
Man gtfoh with this weak shyt. We not talking about giving out turkeys or school supplies, or coat drives. We're talking about funding and building real institutions.

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
It be nikkaz makin 11.75 and hour livin with moms trying to tell a rich nikkaz with millions what he should be doin with his money :laugh:

i think this is an over simplification of shyt..

nikkaz see bad habits and speak on it it..

im not a baller AT ALL..

i make double of what you posted.. but i would speak on dumb purchases no matter what i made.. :ld:

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
SMMFH..
why dumb nikkaz do this..

is the poster you quoted a MULTI MILLIONAIRE?? or even a HUNDRED THOUSANDAIRE?

or is he a regular cat working 9 to 5?

OBVIOUSLY you can make bigger moves and affect society more than you can when you got BIG BANK..

this already been discussed, but hey let's do this.

Dude already said he put in his money and efforts twoards volunteering at those spots, but lets just say he didn't for your sake. Sitting back and doing nothing but worrying about why athletes and celebs aren't putting in their dough is pocket watching sadness. First, stay out of peoples pockets. You have NO IDEA what their money goes to, and clearly to be frank, IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS what one chooses to do with their money. Second, let's not act like ALL your money is tied to bills, family, etc. you can give something too if something is so important to you can't you?? In the event I quoted, even volunteering there is something positive. So you telling me he has the right to ask why aren't people putting in on the area, when he himself is not doing it or volunteering there? Yes or no

so yes, my question is perfectly valid. People not putting in but expecting other people with means to is a valid question to ask said pocket watcher

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Please explain how buying a car/house/jewelry/clothes are destructive? :lupe:
Spending half a million on cars when you haven't even been a (supposed) millionaire a whole year is a very stupid thing to do. There are billionaires who don't do that. Promotion such extreme materialism is very destructive and one of the reasons we don't hold wealth in our communities.