Why do black people get so mad at what other black people purchase?

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
im saying tho.. how DF you buy a camry as a MULTI MILLION dollar artist.. and its not like Kendrick on some Save save save shyt.. nah mean.. he not a flosser .. but... he aint out here in a Prius.. nah mean..
so its not like cats is like.. shytting on him for being financially savvy...
:rudy:

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
Black celebrity buys an expensive chain or watch, then some nikkaz absolutely lose their gatdamn minds :gucci:

“Why is he buying that chain, he should be giving back to his community” :angry:

Black person will buy a fresh whip

“Why is he buying that car, doesn’t he know that cars depreciate and he’s gonna lose money” “If that was me, I would just buy a Toyota Camry” :angry:

Why do some black people feel the need to police other black people’s hard earned money that THEY MADE” :what:
I bake my dumb sister over her $300 Dodge car note when she could’ve got a older Lexus or something similar for the 2500 down payment she put down

Keep in mind she ask me to loan her money quite often :russ:

Only dumb nikkas lease or have car notes

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Pretty sure someone can micromanage your expenditure and tell you in what areas your spending is excessive. "did you really need to buy that $5 coffee, you shoulda made your own"
Compare a 5 dollar coffee to a 50k chain brehs :wtf:
The people out here buying five dollar coffees usually have a steady form of income they can depend on. No one working a 9 to 5 is gonna go broke off buying coffee. nikkas running out and buying 50k chains cuz theyre currently hot end up taking the L in the long run because they wont always be getting 50k chain money. Yall act like nikkas gonna be giving a fukk about Moneybag Yo in a few years, these dope boy rappers are interchangable. One falls off after a couple years and another one comes up to take their place.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Compare a 5 dollar coffee to a 50k chain brehs :wtf:
The people out here buying five dollar coffees usually have a steady form of income they can depend on. No one working a 9 to 5 is gonna go broke off buying coffee. nikkas running out and buying 50k chains cuz theyre currently hot end up taking the L in the long run because they wont always be getting 50k chain money. Yall act like nikkas gonna be giving a fukk about Moneybag Yo in a few years, these dope boy rappers are interchangable. One falls off after a couple years and another one comes up to take their place.
Ha. Idgaf about money bag yo now I just don’t claim yo know nikkas finances to even comment.

And for a lot of people 1800 a year in over priced coffee could get them out of debt or be used someway to better their situation so it is not insignificant to that person

Payroll

Insomnia Addict
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GMB
i feel like these rappers should have a responsibility to build up their community. i feel like rick ross is actually doing that shyt. he's creating jobs for young black men and women. you got idiots like migos who wasting money every week on chains that someone could steal in a heartbeat. they aren't trying to build generational wealth. not even for their own families:yeshrug:

Tbh big brudda .... Ross was talking black economic employerement before Jay Z.