Why do black people get so mad at what other black people purchase?

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pocket watching is hella fun

No different than black people shytting on other black people for not having said goods. Rappers do it, kids do it, women do it, preachers do it.... I'd rather people be anti than pro materialistic personally :manny:

I see what you're saying, but its slightly different though.

Because pocket watching is almost always done from some moral high-horse where everyone does it under the guise of "I care about the community" but yet usually have no receipts to back it up.

And then they go on some "well if I had x amount of money I would donate" when studies have shown that whatever % you donate when your broke is usually the same % you do when you do when rich. 0% of any number is 0 :usure:.

Its more like when people make fun of a fat person and then say "I just wanna see you healthy..." Nah... you just wanna roast them fatties :pachaha:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:jbhmm:So it's called hating when a celebs makes it public what they do with their money foolishly and people comment on it?

Using that same logic...Trump is right with the "fake news" and media hating on him...hating ass nikkas and liberal media nitpicking everything the president does with his free time. :scusthov:

Compare the President of the United States of America, an elected, tax-payer sustained, Civil Servant and the acting Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces to a civilian buying a car/jewelry brehs :snoop:

There is nothing wrong with pocket watching elected officials whose pockets are filled by tax dollars. The two don't even compare

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Because we've gone too long as a community with no standards or focus. And we're in too dire a position to continue that way.

My solution is we will only pocket watch those of us in our new black society which will be separate from those who don't wish to come along.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
100K on a station wagon... What?!?!!?
He bought it for $44,000. If you watch the video, he haggled them down, plus he got three years warranty coverage.

My friend got a nice Infiniti G35 on someone else's trade-in. Hardly had miles on it. It was sweet. Brembo brake rotors. No scratches. Old white dudes with money don't care, they just trade-in to trade up and lose money in the process.

King Poetic

Sagittarius KingPin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pacific Ocean
I have no problem with rappers or entertainers who actually have talent and own their masters and publishing and will be around for years or decades buying anything..like ice cube or common for example..Dudes can do anything they want

But if you like those trash rappers or black actors who only have 10 minutes of spotlight like that one post who you know Damn well won't be around in 2 years and dude got 5 baby mamas and 10 kids flossing bullshyt chains should be the last thing to buy cause the record company doesn't care because it's their loan money u wasting..

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
Some of the time, its people who know the value of a dollar and genuinely despise to see money spent on frivolous items. Those same people that work hard for their money, know the value of the money and effort it took to get it and are reluctant to spend it freely. Others work just as hard and feel as if they personally should reward themselves for their success. Either way, none of them are wrong.

As a wise man once told me, "another persons win shall not be your loss".

Stop pocket watching...:dame:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Look at this Diddy bullshyt.

We expect rich black people to save us.

Yeah this is a problem. We shouldn’t be looking for one black person to come to our rescue. It should be black people as a collective gettin shyt done economically.

Asian and Mexican people don’t look to their celebrities to get shyt done. They put their money together and make shyt happen. We gotta get on that type of shyt

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I see what you're saying, but its slightly different though.

Because pocket watching is almost always done from some moral high-horse where everyone does it under the guise of "I care about the community" but yet usually have no receipts to back it up.

And then they go on some "well if I had x amount of money I would donate" when studies have shown that whatever % you donate when your broke is usually the same % you do when you do when rich. 0% of any number is 0 :usure:.

Its more like when people make fun of a fat person and then say "I just wanna see you healthy..." Nah... you just wanna roast them fatties :pachaha:
Oh yea, there's some fukk nikka shyt going on.... Reddit CACs call it "concern trolling" :lolbron:

But at the end of the day I'd rather people be shamed OUT of wasting money on stupid shyt than shamed INTO it.

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Compare the President of the United States of America, an elected, tax-payer sustained, Civil Servant and the acting Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces to a civilian buying a car/jewelry brehs :snoop:

There is nothing wrong with pocket watching elected officials whose pockets are filled by tax dollars. The two don't even compare

Didn't refer to watching the President's pockets, but his words...a public figure is a public figure, fukk nikka. :gucci:

If you put shyt out in the public then the average Joe can say what the fukk they want.

Black community is different so you c00ns on "what about white people do with white celebs" thing are way off base. Blacks are held a different standards from Obama to the local nikka at the gym. So nothing "crab in the barrel" about the black community not liking a black celeb with the fake stunt shyt. Especially when black pastors, athletes and shyt are on it as well. The ESPN documentary on athletes especially going broke was embarrassing.

:gucci:If black twitter wants to go in on Migos for the fake stunting or Future for having 15 kids so be it...shyt isn't a good look for blacks.

nikkas use "crab in a bucket" inappropriately way more than "c00n" or "nikka".....:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

Tavis Smiley/Jesse/Cornell West hating on Obama was a good example. :ufdup:

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
He bought it for $44,000. If you watch the video, he haggled them down, plus he got three years warranty coverage.

My friend got a nice Infiniti G35 on someone else's trade-in. Hardly had miles on it. It was sweet. Brembo brake rotors. No scratches. Old white dudes with money don't care, they just trade-in to trade up and lose money in the process.

Still TOO much tho...:heh: :mjlol: