Why do black folks look for reasons NOT to vote

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Right because I have the money to buy a house in Europe.

LOL at acting like its all good in Europe. Bruh a lot of those countries are going through their own issues right now. They have been rioting in Spain and France due to lack of economic opportunities for the youth and minorities.

Instead of complaining why dont you learn another language, get educated in an in demand field, then leave. Nothing is stopping you from doing that. Of course that takes more effort than simply complaining.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
This you'd be surprised by how few votes some of these Congress/Senate members win by. This is why Obama ain't helping us, he's gridlocked by a shytty Senate/House.

This is the reason.This is the worse Congress ever,im not just saying that but statistically. They have only passed 60 bills out of 4000 proposed. House of Representatives (435 people) is mostly republican.Senate is Democrat. Most bills die in the House of Representatives,so Senate has no chance. If Obama had a majority Democratic congress things wouldnt be where they are.Obama is the Quarterback and his o-line is congress.QB (Leader) always gets the blame,not the blockers. In 2010 midterm elections people didnt vote and this is why we are where we are. Also Supreme Court hurts America too (But thats another topic) :comeon:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
i'm Canadian but as far as Prime Ministers go its the same. Seeing my dad watch this election shyt disgusts me. Hearing all his damn clapping. I asked why he likes Obama so much and he ignored the question :shaq2:.

But why? Because i wake up at 6 every day, go to work for 10 (with a workout in between) and end at 7. Arrive at home at 8:30. And want to play some Madden, and receive some titty mms messages before i sleep at 10:00-11:00. And wake up...and do it over again :aicmon:.

And during school I'd rather spend my time studying and networking then listening to some fukkboy politician so I can proactively set myself up for a better future. fukk relying on politics. :aicmon:

You are disenfranchised with voting becaue you have to get out the fukkin bed and work like everyone else around here?

LOL at being participating in the political process and receiving an education and networking being mutually exclusive. What do you mean by relying on politics? Your ass needs an education no matter who holds what office.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
the fact that you can win the popular vote, but still lose somehow has me like :what:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I used to be passionate about politics but not anymore.

I just vote the straight Democratic ticket and keep it moving.

I already know who I'm voting for so no need to watch conventions, debates and read stories about it. I do my part by voting.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You are disenfranchised with voting becaue you have to get out the fukkin bed and work like everyone else around here?

LOL at being participating in the political process and receiving an education and networking being mutually exclusive. What do you mean by relying on politics? Your ass needs an education no matter who holds what office.

damn breh. dont think I'm complaining about that stuff. I'm saying I have shyt i'd rather worry about than tuning into presidential debates
Like titty pics :jawalrus:

Sampson

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Niccas think that it's cool to be apathetic and ignorant. Simple as that.

In schools the studious black men are made fun of or ostracized. Called Urkle. You're not really black unless you display some form of extreme ignorance.

Niccas are respected more coming out of jail than college. Mufuggahs willfully spell shyt wrong on this site just to prove their realness. :pachaha:
Is it that much harder typing "this" as opposed to "dis"?

Lots of smart dumb niccas running around. Refusal to vote is just an extension of the ignorance.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
LOL at acting like its all good in Europe. Bruh a lot of those countries are going through their own issues right now. They have been rioting in Spain and France due to lack of economic opportunities for the youth and minorities.

Instead of complaining why dont you learn another language, get educated in an in demand field, then leave. Nothing is stopping you from doing that. Of course that takes more effort than simply complaining.

How do you know I'm not doing that? I bought a book a month ago to learn German. Stop assuming shyt.

Also, Europe is a big area. Not all European countries are bankrupt or going bankrupt like Greece, Italy, and Spain. I guess Switzerland's stable economy means nothing to you?

In schools the studious black men are made fun of or ostracized. Called Urkle. You're not really black unless you display some form of extreme ignorance.

Niccas are respected more coming out of jail than college. Mufuggahs willfully spell shyt wrong on this site just to prove their realness. :pachaha:

Lots of smart dumb niccas running around. Refusal to vote is just an extension of the ignorance.

I agree with what you're saying but that has nothing to do with voting. Just because someone chooses not to vote doesn't make them ignorant or stupid. Believe it or not there are other ideas to improve the country besides what Obama and Romney have to offer.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps

Yeah and have you noticed all the threads attempting do discredit a college education? They always wanna talk it down, or point out any flaws, and ignore all the disadvantages or flaws of not going.

I pointed this shyt out in another thread, how young black kids aren't educated on all the things our predacesors have done in terms of civil rights and inventions etc. The only role models these kids are given are rappers and athletes. So they think that's being a "real nikka".:shaq2:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
How do you know I'm not doing that? I bought a book a month ago to learn German. Stop assuming shyt.

Also, Europe is a big area. Not all European countries are bankrupt or going bankrupt like Greece, Italy, and Spain. I guess Switzerland's stable economy means nothing to you?

I agree with what you're saying but that has nothing to do with voting. Just because someone chooses not to vote doesn't make them ignorant or stupid. Believe it or not there are other ideas to improve the country besides what Obama and Romney have to offer.

You don't give a fukk about these other ideas because the system is flawed anyway. When I suggested there were other ideas and candidates to support you said I was stupid, but now since it supports your argument different ideas are a good thing:rudy: fukk outa here your just making excuses to stay ignorant, as you have been this entire time.

Sampson

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY

Does not voting somehow improve the country? If so how?

Understand this, symbolically, having a black president will inspire millions of black children, and at the very least reinforce the importance of education and responsibility. That alone is worth 30 minutes of my day.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The funniest thing about threads like this is we know
just a little over 50% of Americans vote.
Think about that sh1t 300,000,000 people and only about half give a fvck
about the government ! And this is just federal, I didn't look up
state or local.

These same people who complain I guarantee aren't involved in the sh1t AT ALL
ON ANY LEVEL.
Check out this link, look at the 60's around the time fvckin MLK and Malcolm were gettin it in. They understood that politics mattered and society seemed to also at the time.
what with 60% of the country actually voting.
Unsurprisingly there was also lot of politically charged music, movies, and actual fvcking movements at the time.

National Voter Turnout in Federal Elections: 1960

The biggest thing they did was convince you idiots that participating in the very thing that molds your fvcking life everyday didn't matter.

Maybe of course I'm wrong, I should go watch some Professor Griff videos maybe he'll enlighten me.