Why do black folks look for reasons NOT to vote

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's not going to change, you retard. what don't you understand about that? you want me to try to reform a system by writing my local congressman when there are fools like you running around talking about "your vote matters" and "vote, use the system"?

i swear it's like you come up with any and every excuse to pump voting when their are reasons why you shouldn't. people could be say they don't like anyone they're voting for. then you'd say, pick the lesser of the two evils or do the write in option. how about just not vote? that seems like an option. oh no no no, you can't just "not vote"? you have to vote, regardless of how you feel.

what type of stupid shyt is that?

Yo Phourtay I'm not tryna be rude breh but...ARE YOU FVCKING RETARDED ?

You do know Congressman are voted on RIGHT ? The congress is composed of Senate and The House Of Representatives, they've got power just like the president.
And guess what ! THEY'RE ALL VOTED IN !
Vote on Congress - Let Your Voice Be Heard - Information on Senators, Representatives, and Bills

http://house.gov/

http://www.senate.gov/

EDUCATE YOURSELF.
Dudes like MLK took SHOTS FOR THIS SH!T.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
No matter who I vote for the government will always win the election. No matter who is president America will still suck.

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
While I would love to see everyone participate in the process, let's be real it's harder to convince a group that is usually among the most ignored to participate in a system where they will still probably be the most ignored

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's probably been mentioned but if you don't vote for your councilmen/women representative, mayor or senator you should not vote for a president. Those people I listed effect your lives more and represent your interest much more than the fukkin president. I personally don't and will not vote until lobbyist and those of the same Ilk are out the political spectrum.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The crazy thing is that certain politicians (Republicans) have made it blatantly obvious that they don't want black people to vote. They know that if black people and minorities got more organized politically then we could make significant changes.

But too many people have that "my vote won't count anyway" mindset. Yeah, I understand one or two votes by themselves won't count, but if millions of people have that mindset then look what happens.

I'd rather have black people get organized politically and use their/our collective voice to make change instead of just saying "make sure you vote."

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
The crazy thing is that certain politicians (Republicans) have made it blatantly obvious that they don't want black people to vote. They know that if black people and minorities got more organized politically then we could make significant changes.

But too many people have that "my vote won't count anyway" mindset. Yeah, I understand one or two votes by themselves won't count, but if millions of people have that mindset then look what happens.

I'd rather have black people get organized politically and use their/our collective voice to make change instead of just saying "make sure you vote."

Exactly, if our vote didnt mean shyt then why are they trying so hard to suppress it.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps

Yo Phourtay I'm not tryna be rude breh but...ARE YOU FVCKING RETARDED ?

You do know Congressman are voted on RIGHT ? The congress is composed of Senate and The House Of Representatives, they've got power just like the president.
And guess what ! THEY'RE ALL VOTED IN !
Vote on Congress - Let Your Voice Be Heard - Information on Senators, Representatives, and Bills

The United States House of Representatives · House.gov

U.S. Senate

EDUCATE YOURSELF.
Dudes like MLK took SHOTS FOR THIS SH!T.

good god, you call me retarded but it's obvious you didn't read any of my previous posts on the subject. just chill the fukk out with all the links and take a second and actually read what i wrote on the subject before you try to offer up your rebuttal because i'm not reposting what i've already posted about five times.

thank you for attempting to explain to me how the voting system works (as if i didn't know already). you're a fukking arrogant idiot who's more concerned with telling me what to do than actually understanding why i believe what i believe. what type of numbskull initiates a response towards someone before they actually understand what that person's position is? the answer? a fukking dumb ass.

have a good day...:childplease:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Why do ya'll think them cacs didn't want us voting for years? It took legislation to help us get the right and equality to vote in this country. And in 2012 we have you Uncle Tom, unappreciative ass so called African American folks shytting on voting all together. This is what the cacs want you to think and you are truly the brainwashed ones. I work for the government and I saw first hand what Obama coming into office did to help a lot of people. You never see white or latino folks on this type shyt but it's so cool to be againt the "system" in the black community until we buck it for no real reason. Do you nikkaz realize that all those civil rights laws that were passed were done by POLITICIANS WHO WERE ELECTED BY VOTERS. Scust at some of ya'll. :scusthov:

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Y'all don't vote for local government positions? What about referendums and all that? :ohhh:

Being real, there have been elections where I write my name instead of voting for some of these fukk candidates :stopitslime: