Why do all bodybuilders only lift one body part per week,are splits really needed?

Daps
Strength isn't always the best determinant of gear use unless we're talking extreme ranges. I just look at him sometimes and I see a lot of thick, lean mass and fairly low body fat percentages.

He doesn't lift super heavy anyway because according to him "he's a fukking bodybuilder, not a powerlifter."

There are all sorts of different drugs, but gun to my head I would assume he's prolly ran/runs test and tren. Lots of test + tren guys have a similar look to him.

Very tight, lean, constantly pumped, never looking flat. Also I've seen a lot of sociopathic, narcisstic manipulative tendencies from him in the way he sidesteps the steroid topics and reacts to certain criticism.

Someone with his personality and body image obsession is exactly the type of person that would run gear, and he reminds me a lot of a lot of "bodybuilders/physique competitors" I've met.

You can never definitely prove any of this, but if it talks like a duck, looks like a duck, it's probably a duck.

You may be right,I just never really thought him or the Hodgetwins were using,but I wouldn't be surprised if they came out and said they were using either

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
You may be right,I just never really thought him or the Hodgetwins were using,but I wouldn't be surprised if they came out and said they were using either
Hodge twins look crazy "different" than from how the did say 1.5 2 yrs ago, and dudes have been lifting too long to change like that.

Daps
Hodge twins look crazy "different" than from how the did say 1.5 2 yrs ago, and dudes have been lifting too long to change like that.

You know what you right,but I've seen cats in prison change their physique crazy in two years,but Hodetwins are old as shyt and they bodies have slowed down too much to change that dramatically

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
O shyt P.Willis ain't natty?:ohhh:

Bro, at that level, the amount of wear-and-tear, exertion and shyt that goes on to play in the NFL, especially a position like LB at a high level you're running stuff. It's mostly for recovery and rehab purposes tho. But of course being able to run faster and exert more raw power over nad over long is going to make things like test or HGH very useful.

I don't give anybody that plays in the NFL the benefit of the doubt. Keep in mind there are punters and kickers that use and fail drug tests

Daps
Bro, at that level, the amount of wear-and-tear, exertion and shyt that goes on to play in the NFL, especially a position like LB at a high level you're running stuff. It's mostly for recovery and rehab purposes tho. But of course being able to run faster and exert more raw power over nad over long is going to make things like test or HGH very useful.

I don't give anybody that plays in the NFL the benefit of the doubt. Keep in mind there are punters and kickers that use and fail drug tests

Damn,that makes sense as it is a very grueling sport,but I honestly never would have guessed him

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
It's not all bad, but I think a lot of kids would see better results without doing a bodybuilder bro split. I probably would've seen faster results without doing a bro split. I used to follow chris jones when I first seriously started. I still watch his videos because he's entertaining.

Eating a lot of cals and macro rich foods can oftentimes overcome shytty routines tho. I got pretty big doing a brosplit and shyt tons of volume simply from eating properly
I probably look at all this different because ive never actually taken the advice of a youtuber...
...my workout has always been based on the Starting Strength book.

All people really need is that book (or Arnolds Encyclopedia) and a lesson on diet.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I probably look at all this different because ive never actually taken the advice of a youtuber...
...my workout has always been based on the Starting Strength book.

All people really need is that book (or Arnolds Encyclopedia) and a lesson on diet.

Starting Strength is a great resource. Don't need me to tell you that :manny: