Why do all bodybuilders only lift one body part per week,are splits really needed?

Deaf2twothirds

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Babylon & Sodom Reincarnated
So yall really think Chris Jones on roids?

I don't think he is yet honestly,his strength is beyond the average man,but it isn't roid strong,like a Mike Rashid or something
I dont think Chris Jones is on that gear his body is typical for any guy with a mesomorph frame that lifts alot. Plus he short like 5'7 so he can pack muscle on his lil frame easily.
O ok yea drop sets are cool as well,but yea you got the right idea then,just be careful,them joints aint nothing to play with
Thats why i gave up on lifting heavy dumbells shyt tore my joints up if i wanna go heavy i do machines especially since i have no spotter. Your body cant tell the difference b/w machines & free weights anyways

Daps
I dont think Chris Jones is on that gear his body is typical for any guy with a mesomorph frame that lifts alot. Plus he short like 5'7 so he can pack muscle on his lil frame easily.

Thats why i gave up on lifting heavy dumbells shyt tore my joints up if i wanna go heavy i do machines especially since i have no spotter. Your body cant tell the difference b/w machines & free weights anyways

Me neither Chris Jones is one of the very few,who I believe he is natural.

Yea I was fukkin wit the dumbbells like crazy,got up to the 120's and fukked my elbow up,couldn't workout for a month,that was it for dumbbells

Deaf2twothirds

All Star
Daps
Reppin
O ok yea drop sets are cool as well,but yea you got the right idea then,just be careful,them joints aint nothing to play with
Thats why i gave up on lifting heavy dumbells shyt tore my joints up if i wanna go heavy i do machines especially since i have no spotter
Me neither Chris Jones is one of the very few,who I believe he is natural.

Yea I was fukkin wit the dumbbells like crazy,got up to the 120's and fukked my elbow up,couldn't workout for a month,that was it for dumbbells
:russ: same shyt here too got to 130 with dem bells. Then wrist & elbows started hurting. I took like 9 months off got a lil :flabbynsick::snoop: since then. I've been back for a month now & i only do isolation dumbell exercises b/w my compound movement sets like curls or front delt raises & etc with not so heavy weights. Trying to superset so i can burn this body fat off me swiftly while gaining strength.

Daps
Thats why i gave up on lifting heavy dumbells shyt tore my joints up if i wanna go heavy i do machines especially since i have no spotter

:russ: same shyt here too got to 130 with dem bells. Then wrist & elbows started hurting. I took like 9 months off got a lil :flabbynsick::snoop: since then. I've been back for a month now & i only do isolation dumbell exercises b/w my compound movement sets like curls or front delt raises & etc with not so heavy weights. Trying to superset so i can burn this body fat off me swiftly while gaining strength.

Yea fukk them dumbbells:camby:

But are them supersets working for you? You seeing progress?:ohhh:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
folks still listening to these roid heads lying on youtube. :mjlol:

their bodies are :scust: anyways. how muscular can somebody be? that shyt ain't cool.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not all of em on roids tho

it's hard to tell who from who though especially when they all support each other.

personally, just think that it's best for someone to make their own path while taking bits and pieces from folks because a lot of the bodybuilding/fitness community pushes a whole lot of bullshyt than actual facts. it's like they'll have men and women thinking that having a certain body type is how it should be where being fit looks like having a six pack, a full chest and whatever when everyone ain't the same.

Last edited:

Deaf2twothirds

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Yea fukk them dumbbells:camby:

But are them supersets working for you? You seeing progress?:ohhh:
Definitely gettin stronger way faster :francis: instead of my usual bi weekly strength gains its by the week now breh. But i knock my lifting routine out in about 45 mins now so i like it. I just dont superset on leg day for obvious purposes. Plus i ride my bike to the gym now for cardio. Its about a 5 mile ride round trip with hills so its challenging. Once i get close to my goal i may do calf raises in between sets. Sometimes i take a longer bike route depending how i feel. Like 2day for instance i rode 10 miles on my 35lb mountain bike.

But ya supersets da truth but you gotta mix in burnouts so your body dont get used to it every once in a while. If you're cutting and wanna gain strength/endurance its da way to go cause your heart rate is elevated like HIIT the hole session. Plus it feels good seeing everyone in da gym sitting on their ass in b/w sets while ur still pumping away.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They're a million ways to skin a cat, 6 ways to sunday etc.

My body works best with splits but i know ppl who train with me who do 1 muscle group a day who are much more aesthethic and stronger. Find out what works for you and continue to access from there. What is effective today, may not be effective next season...and what works for him, may not work for you