Why do all bodybuilders only lift one body part per week,are splits really needed?

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
No shoulder work?:wtf:

I already have big shoulders from football and these god given genes :myman:; but I throw in shoulder workouts in with my chest and back days. A lot of chest and back workouts incorporate your shoulders; so it's a complete workout. Like shrugs, upright/bent rows, those workout you also target traps, lats, upper and middle back and etc. Same goes for barbell shoulder press you also work out your chest.

Last edited:
Daps
I already have big shoulders from football and these god given genes :myman:; but I throw in shoulder workouts in with my chest and back days. A lot of chest and back workouts incorporate your shoulders; so it's a complete workout. Like shrugs, upright/bent rows, those workout you also target traps, lats, upper and middle back and etc. Same goes for barbell shoulder press you also work out your chest.

Ok just checking fam

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Man when you start talking about workouts and volume

Whether someone is on the juice matters

Op asked why do bodybuilders train one body part per week vs split training.

Steroids has nothing to do with this question or the answer.

This type of training isn't just a professional body building thing, you just see it more with body builders because their workouts are marketed to you

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Y'all not gon tell me Bradley Martyn da Gawd is juicing too are you? :lupe:

He looks natty, and his stats don't seem unrealistic (6'3" 240), but he used to compete, and it seems the general consensus is "if they competed, they juiced."
Did Lance Armstrong seem like he juiced? He had a natural looking build.