Why did you walk away from religion/god?

Yinny

Biracial a little bit
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
With that said there are some Christians who are smart and ponder these issues and care about people and do good actions without forcing themselves on anyone. And aren’t horrible in word or deed online or off to other people as adults. Nor do they violate the Big 10.

The rest of y’all, keep your prayers.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I'm a nihilist. Most of the bible stories are disproved by science and I think religion is a way to have control over peoples mental. Most wars are due to religion and we're told to pray when things don't go our way rather than help each other.

It's crazy that there are many different religions and everyone thinks theirs is the correct one. Guess it's the arrogance/gullibility of man.
What’s funny is if you had to tell adults today about Jesus and not when they’re 2 years old they would think you’re fukking stupid.

Hell, knowing what you take for granted as knowledge TODAY would make you a heretic a century ago…

Yinny

Biracial a little bit
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
What’s funny is if you had to tell adults today about Jesus and not when they’re 2 years old they would think you’re fukking stupid.

Hell, knowing what you take for granted as knowledge TODAY would make you a heretic a century ago…
A deity sends his kid down to Earth to get nailed to a cross and left to bleed out by people he’s supposed to help. Sounds like a great crowd worth saving! Coulda stopped it but didn’t great father-son relationship.

dezert_storm

All Star
Daps
I’ve never had someone be able to answer why God could explicitly ban things like adultery or homosexuality but not slavery. Or why a Quran verse like 33:53 exists (verse that forbids people from staying too long at Muhammad’s dwelling) when it applies to one person in one time period, when this is supposed to be God’s eternal speech for everyone regardless of time period.

We have clear evidence that humans invent Gods, because they’ve been doing so from the beginning of time. The default assumption should be that Gods were created by humans and not the other way around.

Yinny

Biracial a little bit
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Which religion speaks of a white man in the clouds?

:unimpressed:
There’s a famous painting of God reaching for a nice-abbed Adam both are suspended on clouds. Father Stretch My Hands is a play on that (title not the lyrics) willing to bet.

Edit: It’s Adam mixing up my hot boys

sistine-chapel-ceiling-creation-of-adam-1510.jpg

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
A deity sends his kid down to Earth to get nailed to a cross and left to bleed out by people he’s supposed to help. Sounds like a great crowd worth saving! Coulda stopped it but didn’t great father-son relationship.
You will be held accountable for every word. Please apologize and just stop. You dont need to do this to be a nonbeliever.

The word is for the lost who have the heart to recieve the call.

Yinny

Biracial a little bit
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
When I finally expire of ennui in about 60 years I’ll be ready to chat with Him if he’s real. If I gotta go to basement and we can’t agree then hey, it is what it is. A lil trial for heresy or whatnot.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
When I finally expire of ennui in about 60 years I’ll be ready to chat with Him if he’s real. If I gotta go to basement and we can’t agree then hey, it is what it is. A lil trial for heresy or whatnot.
Seriously. Don't go to the flame world over some daps. We all have character traits that need to be improved and we all could be better. Why antagonize believers when you know in your heart that Yinny Movie called Your Life has some Hidden Truth God gonna talk to you about.