Why did you walk away from religion/god?

Yinny

Biracial a little bit
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Seriously. Don't go to the flame world over some daps. We all have character traits that need to be improved and we all could be better. Why antagonize believers when you know in your heart that Yinny Movie called Your Life has some Hidden Truth God gonna talk to you about.
It ain’t for daps I’d be happy if they were removed from this site. Y’all say and do some pretty odious shyt on here and you think you get to be offended when it’s returned or Christian or not, that you get to be the hero or in the right. Turning anything into a referendum on me when that’s not my role in a convo is already an issue in the first place.
Plenty can attest ti this.

I can check my reps and negs and threads and when I deliver it back or anyone else cause it offends your personal sensitivity you wanna cry foul/report/ban. Or make lying ass exposal threads that I can’t even fukking see and people run with it and harass or try to dox. This forum needs to decide what kind of behavior it will allow when people want to do certain things they think they can get away with for shyts and giggles.

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
Pretty religious country. Majority catholic/Christian.
You evidently don't know Afrikan ppl. They (we) are very and I mean very duplicitous. Every one is a xtian or muslim until shtf and it's back to the village.

I thought they would be very visceral when I mentioned traditional beliefs but that isn't the case. **When people would ask where I was from, I didn't tell them America so I would tell them I'm half Benin and half Kikongo. When they heard the former, attitudes would change because the name of Benin rings bells in West Afrika.

They're just traditional on THEIR time. Do you know who holds on to the traditions the most/hardest? The Muslims in Northern Ghana. After they did salat, they took me to see a tradition priest.

Last edited:

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
Or why a Quran verse like 33:53 exists (verse that forbids people from staying too long at Muhammad’s dwelling) when it applies to one person in one time period, when this is supposed to be God’s eternal speech for everyone regardless of time period.
That's when I know islam was bullshyt. It wasn't any revelations. He was just talkin' as he was walkin'. God revels that he don't want ninjaz loafin' at his home? Can't make that shyt up but evidently you can.

https://www.youtube.com/c/ApostateProphet is a good channel because he's a former. Decent content.

dezert_storm

All Star
Daps
That's when I know islam was bullshyt. It wasn't any revelations. He was just talkin' as he was walkin'. God revels that he don't want ninjaz loafin' at his home? Can't make that shyt up but evidently you can.

https://www.youtube.com/c/ApostateProphet is a good channel because he's a former. Decent content.
It makes no sense no matter how you slice it :mjlol: The Quran is supposed to be God’s eternal word. Meaning it existed before and after humans. And that’s what he decided to include in it? So a billion years before he even created humans, he was up there thinking about people staying too long at Muhammad’s house?

And that’s not even the only instance of something like that. There are a lot of instances where a “revelation” was conveniently revealed when Muhammad was faced with certain situations.

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
If you walked away from it, then it was God's plan for you to do so.

:mjlol:

:russ:

Thank God Im an Atheist
:troll:

DoPt.gif

B1r1AbikBQS._CLa%7C2140%2C2000%7CB1r8YcIpG6S.png%7C0%2C0%2C2140%2C2000%2B0.0%2C0.0%2C2140.0%2C2000.0_AC_UL1500_.png

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
This. It's the dogma and coerced fear that led to my departure.

Religion talks about the devil. But not the origins. I was appalled when I discovered the concept of "Satan" comes from Greek mythology

05a9134e8713d9fa8102d18d8e080722.jpg

What I notice about spiritually.. the emphasis of energy (law of thermodynamics) and how a thoughts/person/environment can literally transform your life into heaven/hell.
You ninjaz have literally lost y'all minds. That's how you "learn"? A meme?

This is how y'all look like:
tumblr_o16n2kBlpX1ta3qyvo1_1280.jpg

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
10 commandments are clear. When Jesus(Yahusha) said love God with all your heart and love your neighbor as you love yourself was pretty clear. World would be perfect, but ppl wanna sleep with other people’s wives or be whores and spread STI’s and mental trauma and make tax payers pay for it. It’s funny because the bodies that govern us like the UN laugh at atheist who believe in “science”.

So native Americans living in 1200 AD all went to hell because they never heard of jesus or Judaism
:unimpressed:

Joe Budden

Banned
Daps
There’s a famous painting of God reaching for a nice-abbed Adam both are suspended on clouds. Father Stretch My Hands is a play on that (title not the lyrics) willing to bet.

Edit: It’s Adam mixing up my hot boys

sistine-chapel-ceiling-creation-of-adam-1510.jpg
I hate this painting