Why did you walk away from religion/god?

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
That’s your own judgment
if you believe the word of god was not with god at the beginning then that is your belief
John 1:1
It is not abstract if you understand that the word IS God
and if that’s truth, then the word applies to all cultures
it’s not that different than Chinas concept of Tiger and Dragon
:mjlol:
-Alright breh, I'm good. Didn't ask about China or Hinduism. Didn't ask about the beginning or if the Word was with God. Genesis 1 & John 1:1 don't have shyt to do with Jesus. You can't answer the question.
-You literally said: "You have to think abstractly" then said "It is not abstract if you understand" You went from vague bullshyt to outright contradicting yourself, LOL. You're either trolling or don't know what the fukk you're talking about but I'm done here either way, LOL.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
:mjlol:
-Alright breh, I'm good. Didn't ask about China or Hinduism. Didn't ask about the beginning or if the Word was with God. Genesis 1 & John 1:1 don't have shyt to do with Jesus. You can't answer the question.
-You literally said:
"You have to think abstractly" then said "It is not abstract if you understand" You went from vague bullshyt to outright contradicting yourself, LOL. You're either trolling or don't know what the fukk you're talking about but I'm done here either way, LOL.
You’re confusing yourself

who is Jesus to you but the word of God? :jbhmm:

if you’re imagining Cesar Borgia that might be your issue. God bless you and I wish you discover the word so that he can have a positive impact in your life

John 20:29

Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

Last edited:

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
A little Google research will show real quick that all religions, mythology and folklore are pretty derivative

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ill speak up further since i got time today and have to see myself write this because its true.

I personally said fukk religion after september 10th, 2001. That night i was looking for a moment of clarity because my life was shytty so i prayed. Prayed for change to happen and then september 11th happened. After that shyt, i was like fukk this. I knew that i was finished with it. i couldnt live like that anymore. shyt, i damn near went crazy in catholic school with that death and heaven and hell shyt.

On the night of September 11th 2001, i felt FREE when i said fukk religion and thiesm. I need that liberation mentally and ive chose that since. Thats why that killah priest bible and gza swordman. shyt is real to me because i can relate.

Last edited:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
When i realized that they pushed the notion of some utopia after life, why i gotta suffer now

So the all powerful being sought for us to be forever under the thumb of white people ??? And does nothing

The fact that receiving a “blessing” is like the lottery, some folks get it some don’t be they praying hard or a true ass hole

H@LLOW

All green everything
Supporter
Daps
Common sense and a I refuse to believe in a god that allows children to suffer.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Common sense and a I refuse to believe in a god that allows children to suffer.
God left you to your own nonsense when you were talking about fukking your aunt all those years back. It's hard to find your way back with those kinds of demons on you.

If I didn't forget I can't imagine the scroll he has on you. Just start saying the Lord's prayer in the morning and come home. You don't want to meet the final judge when You're not ready.

Man allows kids to suffer

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
God left you to your own nonsense when you were talking about fukking your aunt all those years back. It's hard to find your way back with those kinds of demons on you.

If I didn't forget I can't imagine the scroll he has on you. Just start saying the Lord's prayer in the morning and come home. You don't want to meet the final judge when You're not ready.

rather perhaps we should all read and recite this prayer

Jesus Prayer - Wikipedia

Bible Gateway passage: Matthew 7 - King James Version

1 Judge not, that ye be not judged.

2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?

5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

9 Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone?

10 Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent?

11 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?

12 Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.

13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:

25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.

26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:

27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

28 And it came to pass, when Jesus had ended these sayings, the people were astonished at his doctrine:

29 For he taught them as one having authority, and not as the scribes.

Remember that God is in control and Christ is risen and is in our midst and always shall be.

H@LLOW

All green everything
Supporter
Daps

No thanks. Glad you enjoyed my old classics threads.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
Organized religion is for the uneducated and low hanging fruit. You won’t find any elites that truly believe and follow that shyt. They know the only heaven there is what you make it on earth.
George W Bush is part of the elites and he went to church a lot throughout his life