Why did you walk away from religion/god?

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
You know the funny thing is, human’s lust and greed and propensity for violence is still way more damaging and disturbing than God and is very much in line with deities like the ones in Greek culture and such. We as a whole act waaayyyy worse than God honestly. I mean we’ve created nuclear weapons for honesty’s sake lmfao

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
You know the funny thing is, human’s lust and greed and propensity for violence is still way more damaging and disturbing than God and is very much in line with deities like the ones in Greek culture and such. We as a whole act waaayyyy worse than God honestly. I mean we’ve created nuclear weapons for honesty’s sake lmfao
If "god" was human based on his personality, he def would create nukes. He is arrogant, prideful and has rage issues. Plus he is a rapist too.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
For me fully during the pandemic I always doubted since I was young though.

People already touched on it you start reading history and science, you read some mythology of ancient cultures and see the shyt is derivative, it’s clearly all allegory and completely irrational. You see humans throughout history used it to instill a moral code, for socialization and commonality, for control. It came from times when humans were superstitious and spiritual as shyt because they were ignorant. U see all the division and destruction religion has caused throughout history. U see the churches role in colonization and slavery and how religion has been used throughout all conquests. You see the fukked up state of humans and the world and how god just sits back. U see the corruption in the institution and all the hustling, all the money, all the child abuse that occurs. It’s crazy to me how humans still believe.

To me it’s the study of cults that really opens your eyes because you see that historical figures like Jesus were nothing but cult figures like the ones you hear of today.

U don’t need that shyt to be a good human being.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
For me fully during the pandemic I always doubted since I was young though.

People already touched on it you start reading history and science, you read some mythology of ancient cultures and see the shyt is derivative, it’s clearly all allegory and completely irrational. You see humans throughout history used it to instill a moral code, for socialization and commonality, for control. It came from times when humans were superstitious and spiritual as shyt because they were ignorant. U see all the division and destruction religion has caused throughout history. U see the churches role in colonization and slavery and how religion has been used throughout all conquests. You see the fukked up state of humans and the world and how god just sits back. U see the corruption in the institution and all the hustling, all the money, all the child abuse that occurs. It’s crazy to me how humans still believe.

To me it’s the study of cults that really opens your eyes because you see that historical figures like Jesus were nothing but cult figures like the ones you hear of today.
@MMS

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
If "god" was human based on his personality, he def would create nukes. He is arrogant, prideful and has rage issues. Plus he is a rapist too.
That’s what white people would have you think

I personally believe god is more of a force of energy that’s ever present and extended. It just doesn’t make any sense for him to be so human in his emotions and actions if he’s supposed to be this omnipresent being