Why did you walk away from religion/god?

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
That’s what white people would have you think

I personally believe god is more of a force of energy that’s ever present and extended. It just doesn’t make any sense for him to be so human in his emotions and actions if he’s supposed to be this omnipresent being
The same white people that got all my ancestors into Christianity via Le Code Noir?

Yea....yall should thank the white man for giving you Jesus...or better yet..it was God's grand design ti have us enslaved just so the white man can save our souls. :blessed:

Yall love white supremacy but wont outright say you love it. It gave you your religion and identity and yet you all ignorantly dont want depsychologize yourselves.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
I have too many questions with no enough answers
And the logic I use to refute religious nuts
Usually ends in words or damn near hands/feet
Ironically it’s the religious nut that wants to fight :russ:
I’m not a full blown atheist but I am a deist to an extent

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

Bompton313

Rookie
Daps
Grew up in a Christian household. As i got older, i realized black ppl have been fukked all throughout history. I havent done no crazy research in this but i feel like we have been enslaved the most. We have suffered some crazy trauma. Literally to this day black people are still being enslaved in parts of the world and are treated like shyt. I could go on and on about how downbad we are but my point is... if god/religion is real, he aint on our side.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I have too many questions with no enough answers
And the logic I use to refute religious nuts
Usually ends in words or damn near hands/feet
Ironically it’s the religious nut that wants to fight :russ:
I’m not a full blown atheist but I am a deist to an extent
It sounds like you want to believe in something great just not in those who peddle it

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
That’s what white people would have you think

I personally believe god is more of a force of energy that’s ever present and extended. It just doesn’t make any sense for him to be so human in his emotions and actions if he’s supposed to be this omnipresent being
We have freewill but give all the glory to God. Oxymoronic. That’s what I expressed to my wife in bold. However, religious nuts and blindly accepting the Bible as the word of God is over for me.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
The same white people that got all my ancestors into Christianity via Le Code Noir?
Yea....yall should thank the white man for giving you Jesus...or better yet..it was God's grand design ti have us enslaved just so the white man can save our souls. :blessed:

Yall love white supremacy but wont outright say you love it. It gave you your religion and identity and yet you all ignorantly dont want depsychologize yourselves.
Christianity wasn’t started by white people though :mjpls:
Why would white people create a religion where the savior is a black man possibly from Africa?

You ever question why the devil is present in our media and no other religious deity ever gets any burn?

Most events in the Bible take place in Africa, and the Middle East. It doesn’t logically make any sense to be a religion created by whites

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road

Christianity wasn’t started by white people though :mjpls:
Why would white people create a religion where the savior is a black man possibly from Africa?

You ever question why the devil is present in our media and no other religious deity ever gets any burn?

Most events in the Bible take place in Africa, and the Middle East. It doesn’t logically make any sense to be a religion created by whites
Yall negroes and mental gymnastics sicken me

MBwithadream

All Star
Daps
I’ve never had someone be able to answer why God could explicitly ban things like adultery or homosexuality but not slavery. Or why a Quran verse like 33:53 exists (verse that forbids people from staying too long at Muhammad’s dwelling) when it applies to one person in one time period, when this is supposed to be God’s eternal speech for everyone regardless of time period.

We have clear evidence that humans invent Gods, because they’ve been doing so from the beginning of time. The default assumption should be that Gods were created by humans and not the other way around.
Cuz we are all slaves to something. Human are designed to worship something that's why we have souls.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
We have freewill but give all the glory to God. Oxymoronic. That’s what I expressed to my wife in bold. However, religious nuts and blindly accepting the Bible as the word of God is over for me.
why do you say that? do you lack glory?

Yall negroes and mental gymnastics sicken me
this all you are really saying, whats different between your stance and rappers peddling death to their oppositions? Your reflection is what sickens you unless you not black at all :mjpls:

MBwithadream

All Star
Daps
That's when I know islam was bullshyt. It wasn't any revelations. He was just talkin' as he was walkin'. God revels that he don't want ninjaz loafin' at his home? Can't make that shyt up but evidently you can.

https://www.youtube.com/c/ApostateProphet is a good channel because he's a former. Decent content.
Mudduhmad didn't even write the Quran
The kneegrow is nowhere to be found to answer that question. How convenient.
Read Deuteronomy 28

MBwithadream

All Star
Daps
Grew up in a Christian household. As i got older, i realized black ppl have been fukked all throughout history. I havent done no crazy research in this but i feel like we have been enslaved the most. We have suffered some crazy trauma. Literally to this day black people are still being enslaved in parts of the world and are treated like shyt. I could go on and on about how downbad we are but my point is... if god/religion is real, he aint on our side.
Read Deuteronomy 28.

And yes I believe we are Hebrews.

MBwithadream

All Star
Daps
The reason why most of you don't believe is that you taught in public school system and the churches you went to had false prophets and hypocrites in pews keeping you from reading and learning about the true creator of universe. Yahweh.

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I left my former religion years ago after learning it was a cult all those years and i couldn't fukk with their teachings or belief system after a while. To put it short and straight to the point.

I do still believe in a higher power however. So I'm non-religious at best.