• Curls

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Fro

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

little4209

All Star
Daps
I literally just asked my brother this the other day...for him, he said it was because he didn't have the time for it really...I guess as a high schooler, you have all day to brush your hair and to manipulate it and then throw on the du rag at night...but if you don't naturally have wavy hair then it's harder to maintain it...

I definitely remember that the boys with the waves brushed their hair all damn day...I liked them tho:shaq:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Because I'm not putting sportin waves in my hair, brushing my hair 24/7 and wearing a durag like a clown ass nikka.

How you just gonna come though and shyt on my teenage years?

:mjcry:

You just gonna talk shyt about me when I'm standing two feet away?:damn:

:pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
The first two pics are fresh out the barber's chair. That's just a fresh cut look. My shyt always looks like that and all I've ever used is head and shoulders. The last pic could possibly be of someone doing a whole lot of extra shyt, but when I was in hs my shyt was that thick and dude looks young like a teenager. So it could be natural too. If all cats had to do is buy some shyt and get waves like that......a whole lot of people would have waves like that.

breh once you train your hair to lay a certain way , its gonna be locked in
some nikkas aint even gotta wear a du rag or brush they hair
i done seen nikkas with mini fro's get cut and be dippin underneath
its just trained hair, not natural 360

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I literally just asked my brother this the other day...for him, he said it was because he didn't have the time for it really...I guess as a high schooler, you have all day to brush your hair and to manipulate it and then throw on the du rag at night...but if you don't naturally have wavy hair then it's harder to maintain it...

I definitely remember that the boys with the waves brushed their hair all damn day...I liked them tho:shaq:

Honestly It was always for the brehettes :shaq:

But once them boys with the cornrows started getting all the attention I chucked the durags and stocking caps :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Honestly It was always for the brehettes :shaq:

But once them boys with the cornrows started getting all the attention I chucked the durags and stocking caps :pachaha:

when was this ?

cornrows died (at least in my area) in the late 2000s
i personally cut my shyt off 2010

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only o the coli are 360 waves natural. This forum.. Boy I tell ya. :whew:
only on the coli you see people who think the only way to get 360 waves is to use a ton of greasy products which are hazardous to your hair to get waves.

if your rocking your hair at a 3-4 wtg length you can literally wet your hair in the shower and brush it with a medium or hard brush and you will have waves, but then again this works for people who already have them.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
How you just gonna come though and shyt on my teenage years?

:mjcry:

You just gonna talk shyt about me when I'm standing two feet away?:damn:

:pachaha:

I literally did that shyt for years.. Had stupid 360s. After shower->added sportin waves to moist hair->brushed til my hands hurted->wet brush a little and brushed some more->tied durag down while hair was slightly damp->woke up took durag off and brushed so more-> went to school with lines on forehead. :beli:

Ghpstface

Kanye West fan
Daps
Reppin
Ice Cream Castle
Hate threads like these. As a grown ass man you can wear whatever you want. Why follow trends? Who cares if something 'died' in the 90's? It's my hair I can do whatever I want with it.

Then you have idiots who try to shame you by calling it 'childish' and 'immature'. Trying to use some half-baked reverse psychology techniques on you to get you to change. Having dyed afros can be seen as 'childish' and 'immature'. Wearing skinny jeans can be seen as 'childish' and 'immature'. Having face tattoos can be seen as 'childish' and 'immature'.

fukk you millennials
You're probably a millennial your damn self :skip:

little4209

All Star
Daps
when was this ?

cornrows died (at least in my area) in the late 2000s
i personally cut my shyt off 2010

Nah I'd say that's when cornrows started(2000)..I was 13 and Bow Wow, Romeo, Omarion, soooooo many people had braids..I was obsessed so I remember :sadcam: