Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
the second pic is ok cus at least all that greasy dax and cream is washed out,
but still .. the shyt is played out

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
The older you get, the more childish/immature waves become. I haven't rocked waves since jr high, I'm 26.

Also, that Jimmy Butler haircut all the kids are rocking is gay as fukk. :scust:
You rocking the baldie?:leon:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Because nikkas are dikkriders trend hoppers out here looking like this bytch.
Miley-Cyrus.jpg
:huhldup:

fukking cornballs:scust:

shyt gay as fukk man.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Hate threads like these. As a grown ass man you can wear whatever you want. Why follow trends? Who cares if something 'died' in the 90's? It's my hair I can do whatever I want with it.

Then you have idiots who try to shame you by calling it 'childish' and 'immature'. Trying to use some half-baked reverse psychology techniques on you to get you to change. Having dyed afros can be seen as 'childish' and 'immature'. Wearing skinny jeans can be seen as 'childish' and 'immature'. Having face tattoos can be seen as 'childish' and 'immature'.

fukk you millennials

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hate threads like these. As a grown ass man you can wear whatever you want. Why follow trends? Who cares if something 'died' in the 90's? It's my hair I can do whatever I want with it.

Then you have idiots who try to shame you by calling it 'childish' and 'immature'. Trying to use some half-baked reverse psychology techniques on you to get you to change. Having dyed afros can be seen as 'childish' and 'immature'. Wearing skinny jeans can be seen as 'childish' and 'immature'. Having face tattoos can be seen as 'childish' and 'immature'.

fukk you millennials

That's how they do it that passive aggressive shyt throw stones then hide they hands just like a p*ssy.:camby:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
I asked you for an explanation, not to repeat the same shyt that you've already said. Whats's immature about keeping your hair short and neat? Those are natural waves in those pics. Those dudes can't help that their hair is wavy.

Natural waves? Are you fukking serious or are you a cac? There's nothing natural about the waves in those brehs hairs.

It's one thing to have your hair short and neat(I.e. a dark or light ceaser), it's a whole other thing to have short hair with train tracks going around your head like a fukking kid. It's not proffesional, it's distracting and childish. Grow up, my nikka.