Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Natural waves? Are you fukking serious or are you a cac? There's nothing natural about the waves in those brehs hairs.

It's one thing to have your hair short and neat(I.e. a dark or light ceaser), it's a whole other thing to have short hair with train tracks going around your head like a fukking kid. It's not proffesional, it's distracting and childish. Grow up, my nikka.
waves = laid down curls, some nikkas get curly hair by just wetting their hair, what the fukk are you talking about :what:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
nikkas having to "do they hair" before bed. :wrist:
Wearing nightcaps and shyt. :wrist:
If you have natural waves, cool.
Buying products and needing a regiment though is :wrist:

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I use to rock waves in middle and high school but I couldn't do it now because the maintenance was too much.

All that brushing and rocking a stocking cap/durag everywhere.

But still I wouldn't knock the next man for sticking with it.
you don't even need a du rag or a wave cap once your pattern is developed, you nikkas still think using that thick ass pomade is the only way to get waves :mjlol:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
I use to rock waves in middle and high school but I couldn't do it now because the maintenance was too much.

This.

Maintenance for it is too much tho. I still have waves but they not anywhere near as sharp as they used to be :flabbynsick:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The nappy afro is where it's at. I got tired of the nappy fro and cut it off back in March. I just looked so wrong with short hair and waves so I grew it back out again. :ahh:

Even Gucci rocking the nappy fro. :wow:

Last edited:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Natural ?

just because they can be almost permanent once you get em in ?
not that I think that waves are immature or anything, but you really think those guys have natural waves? The pics in the op look like they were attentive and worked hard to keep their waves crisp
The first two pics are fresh out the barber's chair. That's just a fresh cut look. My shyt always looks like that and all I've ever used is head and shoulders. The last pic could possibly be of someone doing a whole lot of extra shyt, but when I was in hs my shyt was that thick and dude looks young like a teenager. So it could be natural too. If all cats had to do is buy some shyt and get waves like that......a whole lot of people would have waves like that.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps

U ain't never had real waves if u think maintenance requires all that. Once u get em u barely have to do anything at all but brush maybe 5 mins a day and wear a durag at night when u sleep that's it.

It's seriously one of the easiest styles to maintain and it works in ANY environment. Nothing cleaner than a crisp suit and 360s with a taper