• Fro

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DallasTxRep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas
Natural waves? Are you fukking serious or are you a cac? There's nothing natural about the waves in those brehs hairs.

It's one thing to have your hair short and neat(I.e. a dark or light ceaser), it's a whole other thing to have short hair with train tracks going around your head like a fukking kid. It's not proffesional, it's distracting and childish. Grow up, my nikka.
OK now you trippin

shadowlionred

Rookie
Daps
I used to rock some seasick waves, the hoes loved them.... then the temples in my hairline started doing the milly rock and i though it was because overbrushing not because of MPB so i stopped.. too late to go back now Im currently rocking a low cut.

Daps
I asked you for an explanation, not to repeat the same shyt that you've already said. Whats's immature about keeping your hair short and neat? Those are natural waves in those pics. Those dudes can't help that their hair is wavy.
not that I think that waves are immature or anything, but you really think those guys have natural waves? The pics in the op look like they were attentive and worked hard to keep their waves crisp

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
I asked you for an explanation, not to repeat the same shyt that you've already said. Whats's immature about keeping your hair short and neat? Those are natural waves in those pics. Those dudes can't help that their hair is wavy.

Natural ?

just because they can be almost permanent once you get em in ?

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
not that I think that waves are immature or anything, but you really think those guys have natural waves? The pics in the op look like they were attentive and worked hard to keep their waves crisp

That cac knows nothing about black hair man. :rudy: @ any of those waves being natural. The coli is so far from reality I swear.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Natural waves? Are you fukking serious or are you a cac? There's nothing natural about the waves in those brehs hairs.

It's one thing to have your hair short and neat(I.e. a dark or light ceaser), it's a whole other thing to have short hair with train tracks going around your head like a fukking kid. It's not proffesional, it's distracting and childish. Grow up, my nikka.
I've got waves like that tho. Had them all of my life naturally. You sound like a fukking clown:heh: Im supposed to be ashamed of my waves? If you only knew. :mjlol: