Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I've got waves like that tho. Had them all of my life naturally. You sound like a fukking clown:heh: Im supposed to be ashamed of my waves? If you only knew. :mjlol:
this nikka don't know he's making himself look stupid...
My hair gets wavy from the presence of water....
No product either...I guess my hair acts immature even when i don't want it too....

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Because I'm not putting sportin waves in my hair, brushing my hair 24/7 and wearing a durag like a clown ass nikka.
nikka I havent used murrays, sporting waves or a durag / wave cap in years and my shyt is still wavy as fukk :umad:

You lost the genetic lottery so speak for yourself

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I still have waves but I don't put much effort into maintaining them. fukk all that brushing, duragging, and wolfing, I'm too lazy. I had them for so long that my hair grows back wavy even if I cut it down to a one.

Last edited:

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
Hate threads like these. As a grown ass man you can wear whatever you want. Why follow trends? Who cares if something 'died' in the 90's? It's my hair I can do whatever I want with it.

Then you have idiots who try to shame you by calling it 'childish' and 'immature'. Trying to use some half-baked reverse psychology techniques on you to get you to change. Having dyed afros can be seen as 'childish' and 'immature'. Wearing skinny jeans can be seen as 'childish' and 'immature'. Having face tattoos can be seen as 'childish' and 'immature'.

fukk you millennials
the whole purpose of this thread was to shyt on the new thing. yall can't have it both ways, always wanting to shyt on millennials then get butthurt when somebody point out some dumb shyt from your time
all of those things CAN be seen as dumb and so can waves.

FoolinLikeABitvh

Slim Stupid (Was JohnsonGhetto) | DAFOOL|
Daps
Reppin
DIRTY SOUTH SHXT
the whole purpose of this thread was to shyt on the new thing. yall can't have it both ways, always wanting to shyt on millennials then get butthurt when somebody point out some dumb shyt from your time
all of those things CAN be seen as dumb and so can waves.

Gtf out this Thread.

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
How long you had yo locks?
I want locks but shyt.....after having cornrows for 16 years, then cutting it
A nikka dont wanna start the process allllllllll over
:mjcry:
I started them 3 yrs ago, and it took about a year for them to reach "mature" status. You had braids for 16 years :gladbron:. I rocked mine for almost a decade before I cut em in '03. Always liked having long hair. Always wanted locs but didn't want to go through that awkward stage. If you don't do what I did by letting your hair grow too long before you start twisting, it'll loc up before you start getting some length, and that budding phase won't look as rough. If you ain't a pretty boy and the budding phase wouldn't bother you, go for it breh :obama:

Birdie

Banned
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Styles come and go.:manny: I never had waves(purposely) I was rocking cornrows, waves had their run but braids and cornrows are still going strong even though people aren't wearing them like Luda had them in the 00s anymore. We've always had variety when it came to hairstyles.:obama:

Whooty Chaser

#PAWGSET
Daps
Jealous? :mjlol:
Grown ass dudes who rock waves are immature as fukk.

My 37 year old cousin is a mechanical engineer,drives an Audi A4, has a nice house in the burbs, a wife, and two well mannered kids aged 11 and 8. All that and he's got some of the deepest 360 waves I've ever seen.

fukk outta here with this bullshyt. :camby: