Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
only on the coli you see people who think the only way to get 360 waves is to use a ton of greasy products which are hazardous to your hair to get waves.

if your rocking your hair at a 3-4 wtg length you can literally wet your hair in the shower and brush it with a medium or hard brush and you will have waves, but then again this works for people who already have them.
Those products are just meant to hold your hair down in place, they're not necessary at all

I rarely even use pomades any more because they just damage your hair in the long run :yeshrug:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I literally did that shyt for years.. Had stupid 360s. After shower->added sportin waves to moist hair->brushed til my hands hurted->wet brush a little and brushed some more->tied durag down while hair was slightly damp->woke up took durag off and brushed so more-> went to school with lines on forehead. :beli:

that should of told us something right there :snoop:

Last edited:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you don't even need a du rag or a wave cap once your pattern is developed, you nikkas still think using that thick ass pomade is the only way to get waves :mjlol:

I remember trying hard as fukk to get my waves out my hair, them shyts was so deep no matter what I did I couldn't get them out. :wow:

Had to nearly cut my hair bald and stop brushing for a few weeks before I finally got them out. :mjcry:

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Only o the coli are 360 waves natural. This forum.. Boy I tell ya. :whew:

Of course they're not natural nobody's hair grows in perfect spirals. :comeon:

What ur doing is TRAINING ur hair to grow that way by making ur NATURAL CURLS lay down on ur head.....that's all waves are is ur natural curl growing forward instead of upwards.

U don't need to perm ur hair to do this so u are not changing ur texture at all ur just expressing it differently. U don't need pomade/sporting waves....all u need is a brush, a moisturizer/water, and a durag. The style is made for us black men because it requires that ur hair be curly to achieve it which every African American man has a curl to his hair.

The look is clean, imo the cleanest look our hair can achieve and it requires very little maintenance, I'd be happy to show u nikkas who ain't balding yet how to get em

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
I remember trying hard as fukk to get my waves out my hair, them shyts was so deep no matter what I did I couldn't get them out. :wow:

Had to nearly cut my hair bald and stop brushing for a few weeks before I finally got them out. :mjcry:

yup once they in , its hard to get out
i remember i went weeks not brushing or durag and I still had em when I went to wavelength
right now i got curls but im pretty sure if i cut it low, there'll still be waves
trained hair

fade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dirty Mitten
Yeah, I agree with those who said the maintenance is too much. Having to put that grease in your hair and constantly brushing becomes tiresome after a while. I finally stopped fukking with waves around 2010 and been growing mini-fros since then.

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
yup once they in , its hard to get out
i remember i went weeks not brushing or durag and I still had em when I went to wavelength
right now i got curls but im pretty sure if i cut it low, there'll still be waves
trained hair
Yup. Had to cut atg to get rid of mine so I could start the fro that became my locs.
Them 360s after that fresh cut with the #1 after a two month wolf session tho :wow:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Yup. Had to cut atg to get rid of mine so I could start the fro that became my locs.
Them 360s after that fresh cut with the #1 after a two month wolf session tho :wow:

How long you had yo locks?
I want locks but shyt.....after having cornrows for 16 years, then cutting it
A nikka dont wanna start the process allllllllll over
:mjcry: