Why did Naruto become such trash during Shippuden?

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I liked shippudden only cause of the akatsuki teams...hidan and kakuzu fight with team kakashi was the best hour of anime ever produced...homeboy got 5 hearts and master all 5 chakra natures...
agree

honestly I always felt naruto was only interesting when it came to its fighting mechanics(chakra, the chakra natures, Taijutsus, , genjutsus, ninjutsus) and fighting in general. everything else in Naruto wasnt fascinating at all to me

its world was rather boring and predictable being that the world was Ninja centric.

and the story of naruto felt like a forced soap opera that was taking itself to serious.

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
agree

honestly I always felt naruto was only interesting when it came to its fighting mechanics(chakra, the chakra natures, Taijutsus, , genjutsus, ninjutsus) and fighting in general. everything else in Naruto wasnt fascinating at all to me

its world was rather boring and predictable being that the world was Ninja centric.

and the story of naruto felt like a forced soap opera that was taking itself to serious.
The series probably peaked when rock Lee was about to defeat sasuke in the opening of the chunin exams :yeshrug: rock Lee should've had his own story line...no gimmick bullshyt just straight up taijutsu...when he fought gaara and had his bones shattered, shyt legit had a nikka staring at the screen like :to:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
:ufdup:
Don't disrespect Shikamaru. He should've been Hokage. Prep planning was on Batman type level. He was a genius at shogi and was always 5-10 steps ahead of his enemies. He checkmated the fukk outta Hidan.
bae4589a32bc336f09cbde2cdf141ce138255495_hq.gif

Dude was lazy. He didn't want any important position but do ninja mission and go home.

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Sequels be like that, gotta give the people what they want i guess. a sequel demands that the plot goes bigger,more everything, higher stakes, more conflict

Sasuke was a popular character, so they spammed him like craxy for his fans, for viewership

compared to the ending of bleach, it wasnt that bad. Criminal how they neglected all the other characters though, just criminal. Still, Pain was a cool character.

Daps
:gucci:

It Fell Off A Bit After The Akatsuki Got Killed Off

And Look Kishi Got Goat Level Character Design Skills, I Dont FW The All Out Slander He Did ALOT Of Dope shyt

1.The World Was Clean, 2.Ninjutsu Was Clean, 3.Taijutsu Clean
4. Main Character Is That nikka, Naruto Is A Real One. 5. Ninja World Was Cut Throat. Half Them nikkas Are War Orphans Or Witnessed Their Friend Dying.

Yeah He Overdid Flashbacks But He Wanted Yall To See That Most These Dudes Where Innocent At One Point. That Shinobi shyt fukked Them Up Mentally

The "Evil" Plot By Madara Is To Put Everybody In A Permanent Dream Where All Their Dreams Come True Cause Peace Is An Illusion

That Kaguya shyt Was Trash, And The Whole War Was Trash

But Nah Shippuden Is Actually Straight Bruh

I Swear Yall nikkas Are All Some Contrarian Ass Squares

I Ain't Never Type This Much Bout Shyt On The Web Defending Something But I Just Finished Marathoning Shippuden After Years Of Hiatus Cause I Listened To Wack Coli nikkas. fukk Yall (U Know Who U Are) Shout Out To The Real Ones Yall Know Who Yall Are Too

Last edited:

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
Shippuden Is Actually Straight Bruh

I Swear Yall nikkas Are All Some Contrarian Ass Squares
Shippuden was wack sauce out the akatsuki storylines :comeon: that shyt had no direction...and like a poster above me said, it had waaaaaayyy too much fillers :scust: shyt had me feeling like I'm watching dragon ball Z...

Daps
Shippuden was wack sauce out the akatsuki storylines :comeon: that shyt had no direction...and like a poster above me said, it had waaaaaayyy too much fillers :scust: shyt had me feeling like I'm watching dragon ball Z...

Now nikkas Dissin DBZ. nikka You're Opinion Is Voided.

Look Bruh most Shonen Not Gonna Have Great Stories. The Authors Gotta Write Them shyts And Make Em Stretch. Yall Act Dumb

Last edited:

ozzy

Pro
Daps
I have to disgree the fight in naruto shippuden is far more better than naruto and the story line too but the only problems is filler they have too many of them like one piece that is why I drop one piece.

Daps
I was a refugee from shytshow known as naruto shippuden:mjcry:
But Oda done led me to the promised land:blessed:
oda flexin his skills on a weekly basis, developing new worlds and characters, while keeping us interested in the main story line.

800+ chapters and not stopping. I don't mind the 2 week breaks cause I'm getting quality :ehh: chapters

Daps

Look Bruh most Shonen Not Gonna Have Great Stories. The Authors Gotta Write Them shyts And Make Em Stretch. Yall Act Dumb
DBZ should've stopped after cell saga and started with Gohan's story as he is maturing in power and strength. Goten should have not happened and should have been stronger than Gohan as he showed the most potential.

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps

So DBZ ain't make you watch 5 episodes for a single fight scene? :comeon: didn't the cell saga last 10-15 episodes? :comeon: nikkas got amnesia now?