Why did Naruto become such trash during Shippuden?

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Guy cant walk anymore. Lee was in an episode tryna help Denki walk on the wall.

They've kept the adults to a minimum. Only person we see regularly is Shino and that's becuz he's their homeroom teacher. We don't even see Shika, Naruto, or Sai that much and they're probably the main parents. We're about to get a big dose of Konohamaru when they form the teams.

I only read boruto I don't watch the tv show.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
If hidan wasn't fukking useless, getting schooled by 2 kids, kakuzu woulda won :manny: that shadow possession jutsu is crack tho...

Hidan was the psycho version of Naruto. Goofy, careless, reckless, and talked too fukking much. Just lacked overall focus. But if you got caught in his jutsu...

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
Hidan was the psycho version of Naruto. Goofy, careless, reckless, and talked too fukking much. Just lacked overall focus. But if you got caught in his jutsu...
Hidan and kakuzu was the best akatsuki pairing...topped maybe by sasuke's brother and kisame...Goddamn naruto fell off :hhh: I ain't even bother watching this boruto bullshyt

Tetsuo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Guy cant walk anymore. Lee was in an episode tryna help Denki walk on the wall.

They've kept the adults to a minimum. Only person we see regularly is Shino and that's becuz he's their homeroom teacher. We don't even see Shika, Naruto, or Sai that much and they're probably the main parents. We're about to get a big dose of Konohamaru when they form the teams.
This show sounds like trash.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
If hidan wasn't fukking useless, getting schooled by 2 kids, kakuzu woulda won :manny: that shadow possession jutsu is crack tho...
:ufdup:
Don't disrespect Shikamaru. He should've been Hokage. Prep planning was on Batman type level. He was a genius at shogi and was always 5-10 steps ahead of his enemies. He checkmated the fukk outta Hidan.
bae4589a32bc336f09cbde2cdf141ce138255495_hq.gif

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
:ufdup:
Don't disrespect Shikamaru. He should've been Hokage. Prep planning was on Batman type level. He was a genius at shogi and was always 5-10 steps ahead of his enemies. He checkmated the fukk outta Hidan.
bae4589a32bc336f09cbde2cdf141ce138255495_hq.gif
Shikamaru's planning was on lebron level :gladbron: nikka even carried fat ass choji...but a god-like immortal figure like hidan shouldn't have been killed/trapped by him...I mean shyt them nikkas took down 2 other tailed beasts but can't defeat ninjas in training? :jbhmm: