Why did Naruto become such trash during Shippuden?

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Yeah breh, it's been made clear repeatedly that Itachi never had any intention of killing his precious little brother. He'd always planned to be the mountain he'd have to conquer & if he was tainted, he had Shisui's eye set to activate as a last resort.

We've always been cool breh, don't start no shyt won't be no shyt. :ufdup:

Got Sage mode & a Summon in the cut if you want smoke. :demonic:

ZoGAWD washing all them bums.. aint even open his right eye yet.. he finna cut that bytch ass talk no jutsu nikka in half

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Naruto peaked with the Chuunin exams. The series fell off when the Uchihas took over the story and Naruto himself was revealed to be the chosen one of destiny, which contradicts the whole lesson of the show.

One Piece, Hunter x Hunter Hunter and FMA Brotherhood >>>>>>

People want to slander One Piece but the word building, foreshadowing, and callbacks are second to none. It’s still consistently well written, entertaining, funny, emotional, and action packed after 20 years. You still have dope plot twists, interesting mysteries, and hype fights after two whole decades.

It's too long and it's ugly

I'd never watch it off the strength of that alone.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
One Piece hasn't fallen off in it's 20+ years.. and unlike some other long running series that kept up the quality.. will probably also end before we're too damn old :pachaha:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Why is Orochimaru still alive in Naruto/Boruto again :heh: ? Sasuke joined a criminal organisation & faded a few Kage but the guy helped saved the world. Orochimaru literally killed two different villager leaders, disguised himself as one and made the two war with each other, and carries out human experimentation as his pastime.

That's a damn good question.. ain't like he really helped in that last war either :pachaha:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I’m pretty sure that’s how it happened. Sasuke sought out Oro and told him to release them so he can speak to them in person and based on what they say, decide if he will destroy the leaf village or help it.

Oro said what he always said about life, “I’m just here to stir shyt up and see how life changes. I’m interested in helping Sasuke because whatever he decides will be interesting.”