Why did Naruto become such trash during Shippuden?

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Dude was lazy. He didn't want any important position but do ninja mission and go home.

Naturally gifted incredibly smart. First on the Konoha 11 to make Chunin. First to make jonin but was just content with being good enough.

Reminds me of my youngest nephew. Insanely smart but a flat out bum. Doe enough to get by. When he gets older and he has the chance at the 100k job or the 80k job, he'll be the one to choose the 80k job becuz its less respnisibility. :rudy:

Daps
How do you guys feel about Sasuke development what would have been the more logical course of action for his character

Ron_Mexico

All Star
Daps
After the pain arc, shyts been trash. Too many fillers made me stop watching. Same with bleach. Couldn’t take it anymore. Took a break from anime because of filler shyt. One punch man restored that feeling though along with attack on titan.

Daps
I concur with you in all of the first part of your post, but only that part.

Now the Naruto world, as originally conceived and produced, was clean. The ideas were a fresh take on Ninja, mixing the traditional stealth, family, mystery of the Ninja with new ideas like colorful costume, war realpolitik, hard decisions and the grind of everyday life in a dyspotian war (wartorn).

The issue that comes up again and again is that after the first part of Naruto Shipuuden, the Naruto writing & art teams began recycling ideas, ignoring characters & deviating from any real ideas of charactsr logic & nature.

Madaras idea of "eternal Sharingan for peace" is, frankly, stupid and unrealistic. No man takes over the world only to make people into immobile mummies that Fred some eternal evil tree. Dictators take over the world go rule and control it. The Kaguya arc and motivations made even less sense.
What was have been the ideal enemy

Daps
I concur with you in all of the first part of your post, but only that part.

Now the Naruto world, as originally conceived and produced, was clean. The ideas were a fresh take on Ninja, mixing the traditional stealth, family, mystery of the Ninja with new ideas like colorful costume, war realpolitik, hard decisions and the grind of everyday life in a dyspotian war (wartorn).

The issue that comes up again and again is that after the first part of Naruto Shipuuden, the Naruto writing & art teams began recycling ideas, ignoring characters & deviating from any real ideas of charactsr logic & nature.

Madaras idea of "eternal Sharingan for peace" is, frankly, stupid and unrealistic. No man takes over the world only to make people into immobile mummies that Fred some eternal evil tree. Dictators take over the world go rule and control it. The Kaguya arc and motivations made even less sense.

Respect But Ima Have To Disagree, Fasho The Execution Was Trash And Nevermind That They Threw Kaguya In The Mix Outta Nowhere. But Madara Had A Solid Idea, Kishi Dropped The Ball With How He Executed That shyt. Madara Wasn't A Villian He Was Just An By Any Means Ass Ninja Who Liked To Fight

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Naturally gifted incredibly smart. First on the Konoha 11 to make Chunin. First to make jonin but was just content with being good enough.

Reminds me of my youngest nephew. Insanely smart but a flat out bum. Doe enough to get by. When he gets older and he has the chance at the 100k job or the 80k job, he'll be the one to choose the 80k job becuz its less respnisibility. :rudy:

like that nikka Gohan from Dragonball Z. :hhh:

Daps
Man I'm just glad its over with, Boruto will bomb and we can finally get some original/adult manga
I was pissed off at how trash each chapter was on a weekly basis until I went back and looked at everything from beginning to end. Although there are plot holes the story still moves and I'll give it credit at least. I just wished they made the war much more longer and epic, and didn't have the big bad monster villan that everyone fights against. Anyways I'm glad it's over but I just realized I still kinda miss it a little.

I'm hoping boruto bombs the animation looks like a video game, and the drawing looks boring

Last edited:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Still can’t believe Orochimaru was left alive to freely roam after all the shyt he did with kidnapping, experimenting on kids and a lot of times killing them. Ok he helped in the war against Madara, big fukking deal. Lock or kill his body snatching, beyond pedophile ass up. Like I said he was the only true villain of the show actually gets to live but Neji and Pervy Sage die:damn: