Why did Naruto become such trash during Shippuden?

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
giphy.gif

This might be the worst thread i've ever seen, Naruto slander :scust::unimpressed:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yea i have NO idea what they were thinking with that one. There was a rumor he was gonna get dealt with in Boruto but I never bothered following up

He's still around in Boruto, basically he's just under surveillance. Has a kid too. :dead:

Tsunade basically gave Naruto the :pacspit: for letting Orochimaru off though

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
During the time when me and my brehs read it.. we thought that same shyt :pachaha:
Sasuke got asspull after asspull.

Shiiit Dude was getting damn near bodied in every fight. :francis:

Bruh was on his way out if Itachi didn't pass out.

People forget that Itachi was basically a lunger and was damn near blind due to over usage of the Mangekyo Sharingan and the only thing that stopped him from killing Sasuke was him passing out.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%

People forget that Itachi was basically a lunger and was damn near blind due to over usage of the Mangekyo Sharingan and the only thing that stopped him from killing Sasuke was him passing out.

:wow:

Hell only reason Itachi ain't body sasuke is because he wasn't trying to:wow:

Danzo coulda iced sasuke

Killer B blew his fukking chest out

The Raikage wrestling moved his ass into the ground (and I think that was when Sasuke was using susanoo at the time too, could be remembering it wrong tho)

reading this shyt at the time and I was like :dahell:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
:wow:

Hell only reason Itachi ain't body sasuke is because he wasn't trying to:wow:

Danzo coulda iced sasuke

Killer B blew his fukking chest out

The Raikage wrestling moved his ass into the ground (and I think that was when Sasuke was using susanoo at the time too, could be remembering it wrong tho)

reading this shyt at the time and I was like :dahell:

Danzo just wasn't it.

Killer B got jumped.

And Obito saved him from Raikage.

If it wasn't for Old Man Sage giving him the Rinnegan he wouldn't be shyt.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC

:mjtf:

Itachi was never going to kill Sasuke.

I was with you till you said one piece :picard:

Dap + Rep Don't even bother these OP stans, they'll form like Voltron out this bih. :francis:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I hate when people say this. I was in and out of the manga and I know it's more in-depth but did we really know this before told Itachi told him that that's what he wanted?

Yeah breh, it's been made clear repeatedly that Itachi never had any intention of killing his precious little brother. He'd always planned to be the mountain he'd have to conquer & if he was tainted, he had Shisui's eye set to activate as a last resort.

might have to slap the shyt out you fucc boiis slandering One Piece the goat.. on asuma i'll tap dance on your windepipe

ZoGAWD aint slice a mountain in half for this..

We've always been cool breh, don't start no shyt won't be no shyt. :ufdup:

Got Sage mode & a Summon in the cut if you want smoke. :demonic:

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Why is Orochimaru still alive in Naruto/Boruto again :heh: ? Sasuke joined a criminal organisation & faded a few Kage but the guy helped saved the world. Orochimaru literally killed two different villager leaders, disguised himself as one and made the two war with each other, and carries out human experimentation as his pastime.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naruto peaked with the Chuunin exams. The series fell off when the Uchihas took over the story and Naruto himself was revealed to be the chosen one of destiny, which contradicts the whole lesson of the show.

One Piece, Hunter x Hunter Hunter and FMA Brotherhood >>>>>>

People want to slander One Piece but the word building, foreshadowing, and callbacks are second to none. It’s still consistently well written, entertaining, funny, emotional, and action packed after 20 years. You still have dope plot twists, interesting mysteries, and hype fights after two whole decades.

Last edited: