Why did Naruto become such trash during Shippuden?

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Still can’t believe Orochimaru was left alive to freely roam after all the shyt he did with kidnapping, experimenting on kids and a lot of times killing them. Ok he helped in the war against Madara, big fukking deal. Lock or kill his body snatching, beyond pedophile ass up. Like I said he was the only true villain of the show actually gets to live but Neji and Pervy Sage die:damn:

Yea i have NO idea what they were thinking with that one. There was a rumor he was gonna get dealt with in Boruto but I never bothered following up

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
When it became apparent that Rock Lee was the realest nikka in the whole series. Only mf who had to grind to get his instead of magical power ups. And Kishimotos borderline homoerotic fantasies between Naruto and Sasuke. This nikka almost bodied several of your peoples, assasinated village elders, tried to destroy everything you ever known and you still tryna save his ass:what:
Yea the Naruto/Sasuke relationship was some borderline White boy dude bro gay shyt.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Ignoring characters like Rock Lee for one....how do you put the personification of Bruce Lee in your anime and completely ignore him? :gucci:

Killing GOATs like Jiraiya, yet letting Orochimaru live on through Sasuke. :hhh:

Giving everyone a release or seal or bloodline...dude went full tard with power scaling.

Too much teasing with Kakashi...it honestly should've shifted to him, and he should've killed Sasuke, but again, this is Japanese writing, some of the most dumbest arcs/stories are told through the eyes of mangaka.

The biggest fail to me, was creating a guy like Obito...talk about corny/forced subplots.
Why the fukk did Kakashi lose his eyes and yet become Hokage? :dahell: I never understood that:dahell: Japs are the WOAT writers. Writing is not their strong suit its action.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Eh....

I enjoyed everything except for the Final Battle. They nerfed the shyt outta Naruto. They should have let him beat Sasuke convincingly to show that he is truly the greatest shinobi of his time.
I hated how Sasuke out of nowhere was able to match Naruto. We seen Naruto beat crazy amount of powerful people like Pein. Who did Sasuke beat that was THAT powerful?

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Eh....

I enjoyed everything except for the Final Battle. They nerfed the shyt outta Naruto. They should have let him beat Sasuke convincingly to show that he is truly the greatest shinobi of his time.
It didn’t make sense for the complete opposite of your thinking. It wasn’t deteriorating because it made no sense for Sasuke to have gotten that strong, it was deteriorating because Kishi had fukked up by making Naruto too strong. It made absolutely no sense with Narutos power progression and power scale. He did the same thing with Madara. Sasukes strength came about at decent and expected pace. Ass Pull No Jutsu was a Naruto special. He gave him too many DEMs and plot devices.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I hated how Sasuke out of nowhere was able to match Naruto. We seen Naruto beat crazy amount of powerful people like Pein. Who did Sasuke beat that was THAT powerful?
That’s the problem. He shouldn’t have been able to. Sasuke didn’t come out of nowhere, Naruto did. Him beating Pain the way he did was a huge ass pull. Pain using the Paths the way did was bullshyt that served a purpose only to allow Naruto a way to win. Pain should’ve been much more powerful than he was. Kyuubi should’ve been not nearly as strong as he was, especially after finding out it was only half his power this whole time. The main reason we allowed so much bs to fly with Naruto was due to this mysterious bijuu power he had but finding out that he only had half of it means he shouldn’t have gotten away with as much as he did. Rinnegan>>>Full Power Kyuubi but somehow Half Power Kyuubi>>>>Rinnegan because it’s Naruto?

:rudy:

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Naruto has so many glaring flaws but I still love it to death all the problems that was stated in this thread is true. Also Kakashi havin a full power Susano is top 5

plotholes in this series :scust:. I will say that Naruto bein so focused on Sasuke wasnt a major issue to me because Naruto viewed him as a brother and he

cant see himself abandoning him to the darkness if Gaara went down that path again Naruto wouldve had the same motivation to rescue him and also Itachi jus

trusting that Sasuke would return to the village after his death despite not havin a conversation wit him bout his intentions or why he did what he did pisses me off the

more I think back at it especially because he left him the power of an automatic Amateratsu set to go off at the sight of Tobi knowing he would attempt to control

Sasuke :gucci: I could keep going but yea Itachi's plan was stupid as hell

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
It's a manga. Shonen at that.
Aimed primarily at 13-18 year old children.
Yall need to chill.
Part 1 was cool.
Part 2 got out of hand but was still enjoyable.
Idc what anyone says.

The Pain arc was the best most intricately written arc. When Naruto threw the book at Nagato(the book jiraiya wrote 20 years ago that was based on Nagato), the book about a legendary ninja called Naruto(who Yondaime actually named Naruto after) and told him he is not living up to his potential. I was flawed. Such masterful writing. Had Nagato so shook he had to rethink his whole life on the spot. Naruto using talk no jutsu to basically politically and spiritually defeat pain. It wasnt through force , they both actually had more ammo in the tank for the battle to continue physically.

I'm happy for the memories. Was like a 10 year weekly thing for me. Pretty special anyway you cut it.
I'm over it. At least it didn't go out like Bleach.
Japanese people are weird which explains a lot of the strange interactions but honestly idc......this Kishi dude wrote a rapping ninja character named Killer B into the manga. Strait homage to Wutang.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
It didn’t make sense for the complete opposite of your thinking. It wasn’t deteriorating because it made no sense for Sasuke to have gotten that strong, it was deteriorating because Kishi had fukked up by making Naruto too strong. It made absolutely no sense with Narutos power progression and power scale. He did the same thing with Madara. Sasukes strength came about at decent and expected pace. Ass Pull No Jutsu was a Naruto special. He gave him too many DEMs and plot devices.

1. He's the protagonist.

2. Bruh was sage as well as finally being able to master kurama after 16 years. Kishi purposely dumbed him down and it made them seem like equals when everyone watching and reading started to realize that they weren't.

If Naruto goes into sage with kurama during the Final Valley, the fight is one episode instead of three.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
The Pain arc was the best most intricately written arc. When Naruto threw the book at Nagato(the book jiraiya wrote 20 years ago that was based on Nagato), the book about a legendary ninja called Naruto(who Yondaime actually named Naruto after) and told him he is not living up to his potential. I was flawed. Such masterful writing. Had Nagato so shook he had to rethink his whole life on the spot. Naruto using talk no jutsu to basically politically and spiritually defeat pain. It wasnt through force , they both actually had more ammo in the tank for the battle to continue physically.

I think it was the most I'd ever been emotionally invested in an anime. When Pain came down and crushed the leaf and Sakura gets up and sees the damage. All she could do was scream for Naruto because she knew he was the only hope.

After the battle with the last Pain and Shikaku basically telling Inoichi calm the hell down. Let Naruto handle the rest. shyt was so deep.

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
I think it was the most I'd ever been emotionally invested in an anime. When Pain came down and crushed the leaf and Sakura gets up and sees the damage. All she could do was scream for Naruto because she knew he was the only hope.

After the battle with the last Pain and Shikaku basically telling Inoichi calm the hell down. Let Naruto handle the rest. shyt was so deep.

That was the moment I started disliking the manga. The moment Naruto surpassed Tsunade and saved the village when everyone else couldn't.

He should have been crowned the new Hokage right then and there. Every other character became useless from that moment going forward. He was Goku

I had to stick with it just to finish it out after investing all those years into it.

Part 1 will forever be :ohlawd:
The use of all the characters in part 1 was A1 :wow:
It's Narutos story at the end of the day so he had to get all the shine unfortunately.

It would have been better if the story was about the hidden leaf and everyone got there turn :banderas:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%

During the time when me and my brehs read it.. we thought that same shyt :pachaha:
Sasuke got asspull after asspull.

Shiiit Dude was getting damn near bodied in every fight. :francis:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
And here I thought you nikkas would be mad at naruto only good at a crating variants of rasengan and bullshyt Kagebunshin jutsus... he was a trash ass main character :russ:....

Sasuke should have been main character lol:yeshrug: kishi even said it was his favorite character and it showed in the writing