Why Did Fat Joe Block Everybody After The Release of Microphone Check?

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom

BAMBATTA IS A DOCUMENTED
HOMOSEXUAL PEDOPHILE
WHO HAD A FETISH FOR PUERTO RICAN BOYS

:devil:
:evil:

Hey, I cant deny that but....

That info didn't pop up til the mid 2010's.

In the 80's 90's and 2000's. Bams word was still law. Right before the scandal, Lil Wayne joined the Zulu Nation.

And lets be real here...There was never a Hip Hop council that came out after Bams allegations that said "OK now that Bam has been exposed as a botty mon fossie hole and stepped down as Zulu Nation leader....Hip Hop is no longer colorless" That never happened.

Lets not also forget that during the scandal, Macklemore had Kool Moe Dee, Melle Mel and Grandmaster Caz on that song and video "Downtown" so Bams words were still in effect and nothing has yet to come and change that, not even Tariqs personal diaspora war.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
once again, you and others refuse and keep ignoring the pivotal point of the documentary

Fat Joe 50/50 Puerto Ricans and blacks comment & Busta Rhymes Jamaica birth the culture comment
His boyfriend is American (Honduran) Cholo, so he feverishly goes to bat (ty boy) for Latino men, friend. :mjpls:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
In the end it's not on the top of anyone's mind because what guys like Fat Joe and Busta said while wack and inaccurate aren't that influential. Everyone knows Hip Hop is an African American thing. So dude is in his right to call out liars but I think you are over estimating the effect it acthually has because what they said no one even knew about or considered true in the first place.
You're right but you're also undermining the whole purpose of the film. Muhfukkas spent over a year falling out and passionately debating every random comment they can find to generate a sense that this film is vital to preventing our supposed erasure.

It's too late to say "they aren't influential"
aymh56xnq-Kr1.png

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I told y’all a long time ago that he was a fat racist piece of sh*t that’s jealous of black people’s talent and accomplishments in hiphop. He wants Pun to be held in the same regard as Pac, Jay, and Nas so bad that it’s pitiful. Black American pride brings the ugly out of people man lol.

Its crazy because he's was a great mc but he never gonna be on that upper echelon...:ld:

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
Hey, I cant deny that but....

That info didn't pop up til the mid 2010's.

In the 80's 90's and 2000's. Bams word was still law. Right before the scandal, Lil Wayne joined the Zulu Nation.

And lets be real here...There was never a Hip Hop council that came out after Bams allegations that said "OK now that Bam has been exposed as a botty mon fossie hole and stepped down as Zulu Nation leader....Hip Hop is no longer colorless" That never happened.

Lets not also forget that during the scandal, Macklemore had Kool Moe Dee, Melle Mel and Grandmaster Caz on that song and video "Downtown" so Bams words were still in effect and nothing has yet to come and change that, not even Tariqs personal diaspora war.

Man's hate Tariq so much he riding for a pedophile.

You hate to see it. :wow:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
You're right but you're also undermining the whole purpose of the film. Muhfukkas spent over a year falling out and passionately debating every random comment they can find to generate a sense that this film is vital to preventing our supposed erasure.

It's too late to say "they aren't influential"
aymh56xnq-Kr1.png
Is it? This film isn't generating the attention you think. It's an esoteric topic to most.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Is it? This film isn't generating the attention you think. It's an esoteric topic to most.
The attention the film is getting is due to manufactured controversy that preceded it and/or carried over post-release. It's always been promotion. See the thread and focus on Fat Joe....

It just hit me as I type: Is there even a discussion thread on the CONTENT of film??? :dahell: All I've seen is this shyt and a thread about the premier in NYC.

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
I told y’all a long time ago that he was a fat racist piece of sh*t that’s jealous of black people’s talent and accomplishments in hiphop. He wants Pun to be held in the same regard as Pac, Jay, and Nas so bad that it’s pitiful. Black American pride brings the ugly out of people man lol.

Black folks in NY gave Joe a pass plus Pun was the Latin Biggie.

Both of died before the respective release of their Sophomore LPs.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
The attention the film is getting is due to manufactured controversy that preceded it and/or carried over post-release. It's always been promotion. See the thread and focus on Fat Joe....

It just hit me as I type: Is there even a discussion thread on the CONTENT of film??? :dahell: All I've seen is this shyt and a thread about the premier in NYC.
I think we are agreeing. We are both saying it's not getting a lot of attention. This is barely a controversy.

scorpino

Love Yourz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m a brehito myself but for some reason it’s funny to see Joe get dunked on….i don’t know why he’s so passionate about saying Latinos started hip hop. It’s always clearly been a black art form and culture.

And for Tariq I wish someone would show him that train poem/rap that was written by some cac in 1920 or some shyt. Just for the fukkery :pachaha:

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
Man's hate Tariq so much he riding for a pedophile.

You hate to see it. :wow:

:duck:

Lies.

Already stated I fux with Tariq just can't co sign him trying to mix his personal diaspora war with hip hop because separating ethnicities was never a thing in hip hop.

I seriously wish you 'non hip hop knowing' posters would stop quoting me to tell me how much you don't know hip hop history.

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
:duck:

Lies.

Already stated I fux with Tariq just can't co sign him trying to mix his personal diaspora war with hip hop because separating ethnicities was never a thing in hip hop.

I seriously wish you 'non hip hop knowing' posters would stop quoting me to tell me how much you don't know hip hop history.

I dont know hip-hop but you cosigning a white dude who says Puerto Ricans made hip-hop with blacks "50/50". :mjlol:

Don't worry. I won't neg you back, I wasn't raised to be that bytch made. :umad: