Why Did Fat Joe Block Everybody After The Release of Microphone Check?

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
:stopitslime:

The jokes on you. Those aren't my words. The leader of the Zulu Nation said that back in the 80s. All you did was confirm you don't know hip hop history. Read it and weep.

:mjtf: Idgaf what that groomer ass FAN got to say about shyt. You got me fukked up. nikka was trynna ensure a steady pipeline of victims, foh.

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
:mjtf: Idgaf what that groomer ass FAN got to say about shyt. You got me fukked up. nikka was trynna ensure a steady pipeline of victims, foh.

:comeon:

Your word don't make sense. BAM was outted in the mid 2010s. Hip Hops been colorless since the late 70s. The rules didn't change just because BAM got outted 10 years ago. No one was talikng like you are in the 80s, 90s or the 2000s. And if the rules changed then you need to show the Hip Hop Council that said the rules changed because BAM got outted as a predator. NEW FLASH. That never happened so your words now don't make sense. Hip Hop is still colorless regardless of BAM being outted because that's been the rule for decades. FACTS.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
:comeon:

Your word don't make sense. Weinstein was outted in the mid 2010s. Hollywood shut down the casting couch in the late 70s. The rules didn't change just because Weinstein got outted 10 years ago. No one was talikng like you are in the 80s, 90s or the 2000s. And if the rules changed then you need to show the Screen Actors Guild that said the rules changed because Weinstein got outted as a predator. NEW FLASH. That never happened so your words now don't make sense. The casting couch is still dead regardless of Weinstein being outted because that's been the rule for decades. FACTS.
:mjlol: Defend freaky ass nikkas with your life, brehs.

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
:mjlol: Defend freaky ass nikkas with your life, brehs.

:duck:
Lies.

I'm defending hip hop history. Notice how I said BAM was a predator yet you ignored that to say I'm defending him which means you're just saying anything and you're not being objective on this subject. Your personal feelings and my personal feelings about BAM doesn't erase the history nor does it change the history. FACTS.

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
Afrika Bambatty's opinions are worthless. :mjlol:

So if they became worthless after his outing what year did hip hop stop being colorless? 2016? 2018? Was it this year in 2024? And if it stopped being colorless after his outing how come this wasn't big news in Hip hop and absolutely no one is saying so outside of this thread?

:jbhmm:

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
So if they became worthless after his outing what year did hip hop stop being colorless? 2016? 2018? Was it this year in 2024? And if it stopped being colorless after his outing how come this wasn't big news in Hip hop and absolutely no one is saying so outside of this thread?

:jbhmm:

No one is answering this question because personal feelings doesn't erase the actual history. Hip Hop as a culture has been colorless for decades and it never stopped being colorless. And not one person can go into the actual culture like I did to prove otherwise. I asked 2 people when did hip hop as a culture stop being colorless and got crickets LOL. Only responses so far were personal feelings not proof from the actual culture itself. FACTS.
:sas2:

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom

One more thing since no one in this thread really gives a shyt about the actual history of Hip Hop. I noticed no one pointed out that Tariq is implying that Hip Hop started in Brooklyn in this clip.

:snoop:
The fact that yall just ignored that says a lot.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
@HarlemHottie
You wasting your words on a
tenor.gif