Why Did Fat Joe Block Everybody After The Release of Microphone Check?

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
:duck:
Lies.

I'm defending hip hop history. Notice how I said BAM was a predator yet you ignored that to say I'm defending him which means you're just saying anything and you're not being objective on this subject. Your personal feelings and my personal feelings about BAM doesn't erase the history nor does it change the history. FACTS.
:dahell:No, I'm saying his cry for color-blindness is bullshyt being that he wanted to fukk on little PR boys.

Shyt was not unclear. I'm disgusted that you made me spell it out. :picard: :scust:

*edited to add more emojis of disgust :pacspit:

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
:dahell:No, I'm saying his cry for color-blindness is bullshyt being that he wanted to fukk on little PR boys.

Shyt was not unclear. I'm disgusted that you made me spell it out. :scust:

*edited to add more emojis of disgust :pacspit:

:duck:

No. You literally lied on me in that quote and said I was defending a perv while ignoring the part where I called him a predator. Now you switching up but you still haven't shown any proof from the actual culture that Hip Hop stopped being colorless after BAM was outed. You alerted me in this thread with a laugh emoji about Hip hop being colorless but If it's not colorless then when did Hip Hop as a culture change it to not being colorless? What year did it happen? You still haven't answered that question because it never happened. I gave actual proof of my claim from the actual culture while all your responses have been your personal feelings towards BAM but zero proof from Hip Hop as a whole that the culture is no longer colorless.

But you got your daps from posters who don't like me. I guess that's all you really wanted. You obviously didn't want to have a real discussion about hip hop being colorless....you just wanted daps. Well you got them. Congrats. :ehh:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
As a nikka raised in the Bronx I will tell you straight up Hip Hop did not solely come from one person, it was a community effort by different races, mostly Black and Latino. To say it was solely created by a Jamaican is spitting in the face of everyone who contributed to its birth.

Meanwhile I'm not sure what Fat Joe did to piss Tariq off but I ain't bout to watch an hour long video to find out.

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Aye:wow:

The Carolina Connection still strong to this day!
And we both visited regular, me more often than him, but still. We was raised to know where we came from. Both sets of grandparents and extended fam were glad we found each other. :usure: (My brother married a Bajan and it was steady problems. :usure:)

I say all that to say, I was born in 81 and wasn't no black and brown unity. We didn't flow like yall think we was flowing until the early/ mid 90's. Please stop lying on the internet. :mjlol: