Why Did Fat Joe Block Everybody After The Release of Microphone Check?

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I told y’all a long time ago that he was a fat racist piece of sh*t that’s jealous of black people’s talent and accomplishments in hiphop. He wants Pun to be held in the same regard as Pac, Jay, and Nas so bad that it’s pitiful. Black American pride brings the ugly out of people man lol.
YUP. That's all it really comes down to.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Tariq is failing at his attempt to bait Joe but Joe is playing it smart and just ignoring him because Joe won't help promote Tariqs project by acknowledging him. Joe is more popular and he knows any response helps Tariq. Joe, who is hip hop, has no obligation to acknowledge someone who isn't hip hop.
What connections does Joe have to Funk, Disco, and Jazz (the core ingredients of hiphop)? You cant use someone's culture then claim you ARE all it encompanses. Most hiphop dances are derivatives of jazz swing , funk dance, and tapdancing moves. Same with the sound. FOH

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
What connections does Joe have to Funk, Disco, and Jazz (the core ingredients of hiphop)? You cant use someone's culture then claim you ARE all it encompanses. Most hiphop dances are derivatives of jazz swing , funk dance, and tapdancing moves. Same with the sound. FOH

Go argue your point with the pioneer himself. Words from Afrika Bambattas own mouth back in 1996:

I keep telling people all the time that Latin Freestyle and Hi Energy music is part of Hip Hop. I keep telling people that a lot of the early freestyle producers were original Hip Hoppers. I keep telling them how the Puerto Ricans took the fast uptempo break beats from songs like 'Apache' and developed freestyle.

One thing we all got in common is your color, which is Black and Latino, which is our family.

You have to look at the fact that Hip Hop is under attack. It's not just Hip Hop but Black people, Latino people and all people are under attack for different things.

Link:

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
I told y’all a long time ago that he was a fat racist piece of sh*t that’s jealous of black people’s talent and accomplishments in hiphop. He wants Pun to be held in the same regard as Pac, Jay, and Nas so bad that it’s pitiful. Black American pride brings the ugly out of people man lol.
i cosign this post 100 percent

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
:stopitslime:

Wrong.

This has nothing to do with any of that stuff u are talking about. Way before this docu was a thing Tariq questioned why was Fat Joe hosting the BET Hip Hop awards for 2 years. He made it into a race thing by pointing out that Joe was Puerto Rican hosting a BET awards show. He attempted to bring Fat Joe into his Diaspoa War and he's been doing so for 3 years now. He literally questioned why a member of DITC was hosting a Hip Hop award show in the 2020's. None of that has to do with the origins of hip hop. Try again.

:camby:

I don’t know about the hosting BET awards … hip-hop has been dead for damn near two decades so I really don’t follow the ins and outs of the music like I used to

but the fact is your 100% wrong

Fat Joe said out loud to the massive over a year ago that hip-hop is 50/50 and this documentary destroys all of that BULLshyt !!!

so yes, he took this humongous L and will continue taking it until he gets up and addresses Tariq doc - unfortunately for him because he knows : I know : you know …. he can’t bring a bunch , a few , not even one singleCreator/Pioneer to back his 50/50 bullshyt statement up

:umad:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Go argue your point with the pioneer himself. Words from Afrika Bambattas own mouth back in 1996:

I keep telling people all the time that Latin Freestyle and Hi Energy music is part of Hip Hop. I keep telling people that a lot of the early freestyle producers were original Hip Hoppers. I keep telling them how the Puerto Ricans took the fast uptempo break beats from songs like 'Apache' and developed freestyle.

One thing we all got in common is your color, which is Black and Latino, which is our family.

You have to look at the fact that Hip Hop is under attack. It's not just Hip Hop but Black people, Latino people and all people are under attack for different things.

Link:

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom

:mjlol:

But this is your Hip Hop historian king who was saying this just 6 years ago.

:russ:

I don’t know about the hosting BET awards … hip-hop has been dead for damn near two decades so I really don’t follow the ins and outs of the music like I used to

So this just confirms you didn't know why Joe wasn't fukking with Tariq. Well now you know. Has nothing to do with the docu so all that "But but but Fat Joe needs to address Tariq" nonsense is null and void.

Oh...and I'm not going back and forth with you in this thread. Fat Joe is ignoring Tariq because he's been talking sideways about the man for years and that's just the way it is. At the end of the day, Joe is way more popular in Hip Hop then Tariq and his docu wont change that fact. :umad:

You can have the final word, I will no longer respond to you in this thread nor will I read anything you say afterwards if you quote me.

:ehh:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Fat Joe giving acronym gang the silent treatment is brilliant. Acronym gang has no idea how insignificant they and dear leader are IRL.

:what:

Fat Joe started all of this with his 50/50 fukk shyt

y’all non FBA_ers can stay in denial all you want
at the end of the day Fat Joe has taken a humongous L

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what:

Fat Joe started all of this with his 50/50 fukk shyt

y’all non FBA_ers can stay in denial all you want
at the end of the day Fat Joe has taken a humongous L

Don’t nobody give a fukk about this shyt outside a few dusty ass and terminally online acronym gang members.

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
Fat Joe giving acronym gang the silent treatment is brilliant. Acronym gang has no idea how insignificant they and dear leader are IRL.
Don’t nobody give a fukk about this shyt outside a few dusty ass and terminally online acronym gang members.

FACTS.

Tariq is baiting Joe hoping Joe responds to help Tariqs docu get promo and Joe sees the bullshyt and is paying him dust. FBA is a Tariq Nasheed related term. That's not a universally accepted term in Black America outside of urban social media. So when Joe blocks anything with an FBA hashtag, he's blocking anything Tariq related not Black Americans as a whole. And then you got idiots in here thinking it's one way when it's the other way.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
:mjlol:

But this is your Hip Hop historian king who was saying this just 6 years ago.

:russ:

So this just confirms you didn't know why Joe wasn't fukking with Tariq. Well now you know. Has nothing to do with the docu so all that "But but but Fat Joe needs to address Tariq" nonsense is null and void.

Oh...and I'm not going back and forth with you in this thread. Fat Joe is ignoring Tariq because he's been talking sideways about the man for years and that's just the way it is. At the end of the day, Joe is way more popular in Hip Hop then Tariq and his docu wont change that fact. :umad:

You can have the final word, I will no longer respond to you in this thread nor will I read anything you say afterwards if you quote me.

:ehh:

there is no back-and-forth between you because all you keep doing is posting apples and oranges like this nonsensical thing you keep bringing up as this diaspora war between Fat Joe and Tariq when absolutely nobody will consider Fat Joe to be part of the diaspora.

You can literally take Umar who is the face & voice of PanAfricanism and whom happens to be completely against Tariq and ask Umar if Fat Joe is considered part of the diaspora and he’ll probably laugh in your face

The truth is you keep ignoring the pivotal part of this so-called beef which is the 50-50 comment that Fat Joe made that Puerto Ricans and black share or co-created this hip-hop culture which we all know is 100% bullshyt.