Why Did Fat Joe Block Everybody After The Release of Microphone Check?

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Don’t nobody give a fukk about this shyt outside a few dusty ass and terminally online acronym gang members.

once again, you and others refuse and keep ignoring the pivotal point of the documentary

Fat Joe 50/50 Puerto Ricans and blacks comment & Busta Rhymes Jamaica birth the culture comment

Huda2daf

Superstar
Daps
All of this is a waste of time.

Ain’t nobody going to be hanging onto what fukking fat Joe said about hip hop.

This shyt is dusty as hell.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Go argue your point with the pioneer himself. Words from Afrika Bambattas own mouth back in 1996:

I keep telling people all the time that Latin Freestyle and Hi Energy music is part of Hip Hop. I keep telling people that a lot of the early freestyle producers were original Hip Hoppers. I keep telling them how the Puerto Ricans took the fast uptempo break beats from songs like 'Apache' and developed freestyle.

One thing we all got in common is your color, which is Black and Latino, which is our family.

You have to look at the fact that Hip Hop is under attack. It's not just Hip Hop but Black people, Latino people and all people are under attack for different things.

Link:

A lot of that is wrong lol. The puerto Rican kids in those neighbordhoods adopted Lindy hop, jazz swing, and tap dancing moves they had seen black americans do. Stuff like this was all over TV during the 1950s and 1960s. This idea that we got break dancing from latinos is a fabrication that more or less erases black american swing dancing, lindy hop, and tap dancing culture. Essentially, carribean and latino immigrants flooded new york and absorbed the culture that was already there. Instead of telling their kids the truth they made up the lie that latinos created those dances. Ill give puerto ricans credit for ACROBATICS like the headspin. However much of the floor moves , uprock etc. came from latinos mimicking what we were already doing. See the four steps brothers:

dont duck this post @Plankton

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
A lot of that is wrong lol.

:hhh:

I told you to go argue with the Hip Hop pioneer who said it himself. I'm not going back and forth with you.

Words from a Hip Hop pioneer who set the foundation > A no name having poster on a messageboard that left no impact in the streets of NYC or Hip Hop culture.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
:hhh:

I told you to go argue with the Hip Hop pioneer who said it himself. I'm not going back and forth with you.

Words from a Hip Hop pioneer who set the foundation > A no name having poster on a messageboard that left no impact in the streets of NYC or Hip Hop culture.
Dude is carribean. I posted videos. Show me where in latino culture they were dancing like this prior to making contact with black americans? Ill wait.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Tariq is failing at his attempt to bait Joe but Joe is playing it smart and just ignoring him because Joe won't help promote Tariqs project by acknowledging him. Joe is more popular and he knows any response helps Tariq. Joe, who is hip hop, has no obligation to acknowledge someone who isn't hip hop.
Fat Joe giving acronym gang the silent treatment is brilliant. Acronym gang has no idea how insignificant they and dear leader are IRL.
Take notes on who the tethers side with

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
Dude is carribean. I posted videos. Show me where in latino culture they were dancing like this prior to making contact with black americans? Ill wait.

:dahell:

Last time saying this.

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
You're tether adjacent

Even worst

Like a blaxican

The fact that you just ignored the part where I said "I side with Hip Hop and don't co sign diaspora wars in Hip Hop" confirms to me that you aren't a real Hip Hop head....No Real Hip Hop head separates ethnicities. That was never a thing in Hip Hop history.

Your opinion means squat to me because you don't know Hip Hop. Be gone.

Last edited:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
In the end it's not on the top of anyone's mind because what guys like Fat Joe and Busta said while wack and inaccurate aren't that influential. Everyone knows Hip Hop is an African American thing. So dude is in his right to call out liars but I think you are over estimating the effect it acthually has because what they said no one even knew about or considered true in the first place.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Go argue your point with the pioneer himself. Words from Afrika Bambattas own mouth back in 1996:

I keep telling people all the time that Latin Freestyle and Hi Energy music is part of Hip Hop. I keep telling people that a lot of the early freestyle producers were original Hip Hoppers. I keep telling them how the Puerto Ricans took the fast uptempo break beats from songs like 'Apache' and developed freestyle.

One thing we all got in common is your color, which is Black and Latino, which is our family.

You have to look at the fact that Hip Hop is under attack. It's not just Hip Hop but Black people, Latino people and all people are under attack for different things.

Link:

BAMBATTA IS A DOCUMENTED
HOMOSEXUAL PEDOPHILE
WHO HAD A FETISH FOR PUERTO RICAN BOYS

:devil:
:evil: