Why counterfeit sneakers are booming

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
You need to find circles that don't care about whether what you got on is fake or not.

Are there grown men who care deeply about whether shoes on @Another Koala are fake or not?

Apart from @CrimsonTider, he's a bonafide faggit
I don’t want to be around anyone that thinks it’s ok to where fake shoes

That person can not be trusted

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
These shyts on point. Way different from our fake clear Js in middle school 😂 aye we ain’t give a fukk!!

Was it fly or not is all that mattered.

SpongeBob dub zeros

Been had Gucci printed white ones in lows and mids

Clear forces been out way before Nike official release

Crazy ass Jordan’s.

Good times

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
The video is a very interesting watch, their own investigators have confirmed that some of the reps are being produced in the same factories as authentic shoes, something many people have suspected for a while now.

:wow:

it's a lot deeper than that if they really wanted to investigate that

but the movie Gomorrah showed that Italian designers were helping Chinese immigrants make better fakes of designer clothes...I'd almost guarantee the majority of designer clothes out there are high-quality fakes.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Thats not the stigma. The stigma is if you missed out on the original drop or cant afford the real thing then you look pathetic and desperate buying knock offs.

Posters looking real desperate in here defending they fakes :laff:
How dudes who overpaid for their designs really be on the inside when they see you get off a fit in reps that look 99% as real for 60% less:

3zkplu.jpg

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
How dudes who overpaid for their designs really be on the inside when they see you get off a fit in reps that look 99% as real for 60% less:

3zkplu.jpg
Did you see the thread on the balensaga dude where the hell do yall live.Put on some fake shyt in my city you will forever be in ?

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Did you see the thread on the balensaga dude where the hell do yall live.Put on some fake shyt in my city you will forever be in ?
Y'all more focused on name brands than if dudes are actually getting their fits off.

That's why most these nikkas will rock Sketchers with a weird name and swear they getting fits off :laff:.

If you catch me in reps in your city, I'm probably running errands, going to a museum, about to meet up and just take a nice stroll through a park, headed to a dive bar, coffee shop, at the beach, etc. Nobody in that world is really checking if your shyt is real or not. They get a quick glance, see you're well put together and have nicely designed shoes that elevate your fit and keep it moving.

Last edited:
Daps
I’m a heavy sneakerhead, and beholden to my morals so I can’t ever do it, but at this point they come from the same factories. shyt the fakes are more consistent than the reals

As a former sneaker head I can’t wear fakes either. But these days you need lasers and microscopes to differentiate real from fakes, and even then I hear stories about fakes slipping through Stock x. I can see why people don’t care anymore
:yeshrug:

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
it's a lot deeper than that if they really wanted to investigate that

but the movie Gomorrah showed that Italian designers were helping Chinese immigrants make better fakes of designer clothes...I'd almost guarantee the majority of designer clothes out there are high-quality fakes.

I touched on this briefly, I'll expand a bit.

Me and one of my homegirls met up in Dubai, and we were in the gold district. Soon these Indian/Pakistan guys started asking us if we wanted bags. She was interested so they led us down some narrow street and we entered a building, went to the 2nd door. We were buzzed into a room.

This room had any kind of purse you could think of (I don't know shyt about purses but she did). They brought a few, she looked at them and said the quality wasn't great. Then one of the guys said, "we have better stuff". We entered into another room.

They had Gucci, Bvlgari, Chanel... You mention it. All the exclusives. Not original, obviously, but the quality in the room was so good my homegirl said she couldn't tell the difference. These were more expensive than the base fakes... Now if you just need something to show off you'd probably go for the first room. But if you're an IG model and need to look the part without parting with thousands (if not more) for a bag that looks and feels legit, the second room had everything you needed.

To each their own tho.

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Y'all more focused on name brands than if dudes are actually getting their fits off.

That's why most these nikkas will rock Sketchers with a weird name and swear they getting fits off :laff:.

If you catch me in reps in your city, I'm probably running errands, going to a museum, about to meet up and just take a nice stroll through a park, headed to a dive bar, coffee shop, at the beach, etc. Nobody in that world is really checking if your shyt is real or not. They get a quick glance, see you're well put together and have nicely designed shoes that elevate your fit and keep it moving.

They still care in the hood though. Or in high school. Second childhood like Nas said...