Why counterfeit sneakers are booming

get my pool

✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Designer clothes are rarely sold out, so how does that apply? If its not in a store in say.. Los Angeles, its probably in a store in New York or Miami and they will ship it to you or the store for pick up. I had to order my fendi long sleeve this way.
Aight bruh you talking about clothes, electronics and cars now

You got it :mjlol:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Aight bruh you talking about clothes, electronics and cars now

You got it :mjlol:
I mean, isnt your entire argument is not over paying ? But getting a similar item with the same branding / logo ? Help me understand your logic here :mjgrin: where does it end :mjgrin: cause it seems to only apply to things you can show off to random people to say hey look we wear the same shyt :mjgrin:

get my pool

✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I mean, isnt your entire argument is not over paying ? But getting a similar item with the same branding / logo ? Help me understand your logic here :mjgrin: where does it end :mjgrin: cause it seems to only apply to things you can show off to random people to say hey look we wear the same shyt :mjgrin:
If you equate overpaying with paying resell prices for some shyt then yeah I guess so.

Now you talking about showing off for random people. Like I said, you got it bruh

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
Off brand laptop with a macbook case.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
shyt I used to be heavily against reps, especially after my mom got me some fake forces back in the day and them bytches melted on the side in a week. But my homie got a pair of fake Travis Scott 1s and I can't tell the difference. Get it how you live.

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
Ima keep it real, I've gotten some fake kicks because I like the look of the sneakers rather than the quality if it. No matter how much I pay for them I know they will end up scuffed up. I'd rather buy multiple pairs for the price of one. Also I live in the burbs, no ones stressing authentic sneakers like that.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Bentley-Chrysler-Sebring.jpg

The Chrysler Sebring is a mediocre American car. But if it must be a Sebring, the convertible offers better driving dynamics and fun on the road. Underneath is a simple inline four-cylinder 2.4-liter engine or a 2.5-liter V6. However, to make the Sebring convertible more fun, many people have embarked on turning their Sebrings into something more interesting. Most draw inspiration from the classic convertible grand tourer, the Bentley Continental GT, or the convertible GTC version.

The replica featured here is based on a 2002 Sebring. A lot of work went into building this car. It might look decent enough to resemble a Continental GTC on the exterior. The interior is where it struggles, even though it's custom-made. However, opening the driver's door reveals the steering wheel with the giant Chrysler logo in the middle of it.

bytches wont know the difference when you pull up, right? Thats your argument ? The brand dont matter man you can drive off in a bently knock off today :mjgrin:
I'm not a car person at all so this is all way over my head and like most people I don't know or care to learn about any of this car shyt you just said :mjlol:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Growing up cacs liked certain sneakers but they weren't into them like brehs were..now all of a sudden :mjtf:
The fukk you talking about??....cacs were rocking Jordan 1's heavily in the 80's.....you must be young....
dave-mustaine-air-jordan-1-chicago-1987.jpg

megadeth-dave-mustaine-air-jordan-1-roya.jpg

images

Txbf-GjuU-R9VlLh7XnL3oRA0V3LlCgKCvM1mFULUtA.jpg
....Jordan 1's were also rocked heavily by skaters back in the day....

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I'm not a car person at all so this is all way over my head and like most people I don't know or care to learn about any of this car shyt you just said :mjlol:
Like I said, yall dont apply this bootleg ideology to any other aspect in life. Just clothes, which others can see. Which makes yall points as fugazi as the shyt you got on

Peauxboy

All Star
Daps
I knew the game was done when I seen Middle schoolers in Louisiana rocking Diors, McQueens and Balenciagas. And roughhousing in them. :snoop:

I'm not going to be wearing designer and some kids rocking the same as me, but he paid a fraction for them. He winning really.

That's why I rock Bally's and the not so popular styles.

Don’t know bout that breh. Took my kid shopping for school and saw an overwhelming amount of women buying their kids designer shoes in Canal place. We were in there looking for comme des garçon chucks.

The fukk you talking about??....cacs were rocking Jordan 1's heavily in the 80's.....you must be young....

....Jordan 1's were also rocked heavily by skaters back in the day....

Y’all saying the same thing.

You posted pics of cacs wearing certain sneakers who are not into them like brehs are.

Peauxboy

All Star
Daps
Like I said, yall dont apply this bootleg ideology to any other aspect in life. Just clothes, which others can see. Which makes yall points as fugazi as the shyt you got on
You should’ve posted a base model charger with hellcat stickers and badges.

That’s more fitting than what you’ve posted.