Why counterfeit sneakers are booming

OnlyOneBoss

Superstar
Daps
shyt basically of the same quality now.

Literally

Just a couple years ago 1:1 fugazis were hard as hell to come by and at the prices you’d be better off buying the real shoe

Now all these shyts seem to be the exact same and the “fake” ones cost less :manny:

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
One more quote...

For around $200, I procured a Gucci Jackie Mini, which retails for $2,500. It came in an apple-green Gucci box complete with tags, a dust bag, and Gucci-branded desiccant packs. I brought them all to an authenticator in a popular Upper East Side consignment store, the nice, boutiquey kind that keeps “carefully authenticated” Louis Vuittons in locked glass cases. After peering at the fake for several minutes, the woman behind the counter sighed.

“I can do $975 or give you $1,100 in store credit,” she said. “What do you think?”

:sas1:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Authentic Balenciaga shoes are made in China now

• Most Balenciaga products are made in Italy

one thing I notice with you knock off reppers is you try to pin point on certain little things. What about Versace? Gucci? LV? Where are they made?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Bruh why are you taking this shyt so personal? You a reseller?
No. I just think yall corny and you dont even apply this logic to anything else you own. Do you buy knock off tvs? laptops? ipads? cars? Those exist as well.

why dont you buy a knock off bugatti while you at it ? You dont care what other people think, right? You just care about quality right? Its not about the brand, right?

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
You're failing to appreciate just how good the fake bags are, you're not going to eyeball them and know they're fake. In fact, rich women who can afford the real deal are even buying rep purses.

You actually are right because out here like 4 yrs ago the FBI did a sting on some counterfeit people.They had ripped off the wrong people I guess.I thought in order to combat this the luxury brands had started upping the quality of material used.Also when you buy any luxury item it comes with a card that gives you a serial number.They are also talking about ysing NFTS.

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
yea someone posted them cherry 11 in the last thread and I gave him credit because they looked real and at least he showed the damn shoes

I need those this Saturday for me and my son hope I get his pair at the bare minimum

just got the lost and founds straight off SNKRS app last month

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
so whats stopping you from going to Nordstrom and buying $120-200 high quality shoes that arent knock offs :sas2: you the only one focusing on brand here :sas2:
Who says I don't have some of those in the closet too. :aicmon:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Who says I don't have some of those in the closet too. :aicmon:

Bentley-Chrysler-Sebring.jpg

The Chrysler Sebring is a mediocre American car. But if it must be a Sebring, the convertible offers better driving dynamics and fun on the road. Underneath is a simple inline four-cylinder 2.4-liter engine or a 2.5-liter V6. However, to make the Sebring convertible more fun, many people have embarked on turning their Sebrings into something more interesting. Most draw inspiration from the classic convertible grand tourer, the Bentley Continental GT, or the convertible GTC version.

The replica featured here is based on a 2002 Sebring. A lot of work went into building this car. It might look decent enough to resemble a Continental GTC on the exterior. The interior is where it struggles, even though it's custom-made. However, opening the driver's door reveals the steering wheel with the giant Chrysler logo in the middle of it.

bytches wont know the difference when you pull up, right? Thats your argument ? The brand dont matter man you can drive off in a bently knock off today :mjgrin:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I’ve never not been able to buy an electronic that I wanted because it was sold out so that comparison don’t really make sense.
Designer clothes/shoes are rarely sold out, so how does that apply? If its not in a store in say.. Los Angeles, its probably in a store in New York or Miami and they will ship it to you or the store for pick up. I had to order my fendi long sleeve this way.

on the flip side, the San Francisco didnt carry the fendi hat I didnt want for awhile and it was in a Las Vegas store so I grabbed it while I was looking around.