Why counterfeit sneakers are booming

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I mean if we're being all the way 3,000, I haven't met too many 30+ year olds who assign character to shoes worth fukking with irl either. That's another (free) benefit that comes with wearing reps, it's you repellent. :yeshrug:
You not around any well off people typing this non sense. just like your shoes, you fake as fukk in here.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Well see, I actually wear designer. If its not in store, theyll just order it from another store and ship it. Which defeats yall arguments for StockX /resellers cause most designer you can find some where else, legitimately.

Keep wearing them Bensalagas though.
We know. You got to justify that tag by brandwhoring. It is what it is :yeshrug:

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
i read replica forums from time to time, a lot of these cats buy the real thing, keep it in the safe for investment purposes and rock the fake :manny:
I could see that honestly because these watch robberies are crazy ,but saying I cant spot the 22year old in the mall with a fake AP is pushing it.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
We know. You got to justify that tag by brandwhoring. It is what it is :yeshrug:
You care so much for the brand youll wear fake versions of it. You the real brand whore. If you didnt care about the brand go buy some shoes at Walmart :camby:

You sound real broke and desperate in here

“Look at my Bensalagas they came from the same factory :mjcry:

When the fukk European made shoes have factories in China :gucci:

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
You not around any well off people typing this non sense. just like your shoes, you fake as fukk in here.
I've never had someone who's actually shown me their mint.com and fidelity accounts where I can actually see the M's and how they got it say anything to me about reps. You're talking nonsense right now.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
You care so much for the brand youll wear fake versions of it. You the real brand whore. If you didnt care about the brand go buy some shoes at Walmart :camby:
I'll wear something because I like the design and think I can put something together with it. You're the only one in this equation that ads brand name to their what looks nice equation. Mostly because you unnecessarily buy high and have to justify the tag in a way that has nothing to do with design or in 2022 quality.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I've never had someone who's actually shown me their mint.com and fidelity accounts where I can actually see the M's and how they got it say anything to me about reps. You're talking nonsense right now.
You mean like the thousands of millionaires in LA, SF, Miami and Vegas as we speak?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I'll wear something because I like the design and think I can put something together with it. You're the only one in this equation bothered by brand name. Mostly because you unnecessarily buy high and have to justify the tag in a way that has nothing to do with design or in 2022 quality.
I dont have to justify the tag. If i like it and can afford it, ill buy it. Thats justification. You cant afford it so you buy the knock off. Thats not justification.

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
Also designer shoes not made in China or if they are assembled they are finished in Italy or Portugal.I doubt the fakes are made in Portugal or Italy so all this same factory stuff just for Nikes.Which if the Coli hasnt realized the culture is leaving those brands for athliesure luxury brand shoes.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why would you hoop in shoes worth a couple hundreds of dollars?

Awesome soccer cleats cost $120 a pair, you can get great ones for $70. Because after a few hundred miles they get worn out. If you wanna hoop, why not buy a reasonably priced shoe from Footlocker?

Exactly, paying those prices to hoop is wild to me :pachaha:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Also designer shoes not made in China or if they are assembled they are finished in Italy or Portugal.I doubt the fakes are made in Portugal or Italy so all this same factory stuff just for Nikes.Which if the Coli hasnt realized the culture is leaving those brands for athliesure luxury brand shoes.
Cats staying in the motel 6 in vegas wearing fake Versace :damn:

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
I touched on this briefly, I'll expand a bit.

Me and one of my homegirls met up in Dubai, and we were in the gold district. Soon these Indian/Pakistan guys started asking us if we wanted bags. She was interested so they led us down some narrow street and we entered a building, went to the 2nd door. We were buzzed into a room.

This room had any kind of purse you could think of (I don't know shyt about purses but she did). They brought a few, she looked at them and said the quality wasn't great. Then one of the guys said, "we have better stuff". We entered into another room.

They had Gucci, Bvlgari, Chanel... You mention it. All the exclusives. Not original, obviously, but the quality in the room was so good my homegirl said she couldn't tell the difference. These were more expensive than the base fakes... Now if you just need something to show off you'd probably go for the first room. But if you're an IG model and need to look the part without parting with thousands (if not more) for a bag that looks and feels legit, the second room had everything you needed.

To each their own tho.
Til she walk into brunch with that bag and girls giggling cuz they got the real one.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
I dont have to justify the tag. If i like it and can afford it, ill buy it. Thats justification. You cant afford it so you buy the knock off. Thats not justification.

Right, it comes down to whether or not you can afford something. Affording it or not doesn't enter in my equation. I buy low, sell high, that's a philosophy for me :yeshrug: