Why can Kevin Hart outlift 95% of the men on the coli?

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not buying that longer arm= more difficult shyt. If you lift it shouldn't be a matter of height but whatever.

Sorry son. Lot of you cats light weight exposing yourself :russ:

Long arms does mean it's harder on the bench for someone. Longer range of motion = more difficulty. Same reason close grip bench press is "harder" because it has a longer range of motion

Daps
Reppin
NULL
long arms do make a difference
signed
- a 6'3 nikka

No, can you? If so, heres a cookie.

I didnt say they averaged, learn to read.

So you can't lift 225 basically....but wanna throw shade on some nikkas that can... talking bout you knew a nikka that could lift that as a sophomore on high school, but failed to mentioned you knew 100 other nikkas who couldn't.... :mjlol:

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
I maxed out at 275.. Felt like my shoulders where going to come off...I probably would have went 325 but I am too stiff... Too dangerous for me... But 245 is what I now do with a spot

Now that I actually train legs and flexibility I might do 325 next summer

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
short guys can lift heavier/are stronger? :dead: at the complete bull shyt being posted in this thread :dead: yeah thats why mayweather walks around with all 5'6 bodyguards :duck: thats why all the bouncers in the clubs are 5'7 200 lbs cause they so strong :duck:

people in here sounding RIDICULOUS just a waste of a big body I can tell from some yall posts

I know people 6'3 230 lbs who aint lift more than a few times in they life can hop in a gym right now and put up 225 a few times just cause of they body mass

while someone like Kevin Hart is actually dedicated to the gym and still can only hit 3 reps

stop making excuses for YOU not being in the gym :pacspit:

Short people have certain leverages that give them advantages on certain lifts. Just means they might have it easier than someone else with longer limbs. That doesn't mean height or long limbs are always bad tho. Longer arms help on the deadlift when you lock out.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
So you can't lift 225 basically....but wanna throw shade on some nikkas that can... talking bout you knew a nikka that could lift that as a sophomore on high school, but failed to mentioned you knew 100 other nikkas who couldn't.... :mjlol:
nikka, once again your putting words in my mouth.

Don't get mad at me cuz high schoolers can bench the same or more than you:yeshrug:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Short people have certain leverages that give them advantages on certain lifts. Just means they might have it easier than someone else with longer limbs. That doesn't mean height or long limbs are always bad tho. Longer arms help on the deadlift when you lock out.
As a tall nikka I can confirm, if your arms are longer, its a lot harder:heh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka, once again your putting words in my mouth.

Don't get mad at me cuz high schoolers can bench the same or more than you:yeshrug:

Boy stop... You came in here.... .like a lot of other Harry Potter, wishing on a star ass nikkas, and tried to discredit the lil nikkas accomplishment......... when the fact of the matter is, you don't know what the fukk you're talking about,.. so why you wanna wantonly discredit another nikkas accomplishment is revealing of your own character......

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He prolly dont deadlift

Have you ran a cycle yet?

Reminds me of this pot bellied cac I met in the gym I spotted. Strong as fukk, no shade there, did a nice clean set of 275 for 3. Then I ask him what his maxes were on the other lifts and he legit told me he doesn't squat or deadlift at all :dwillhuh:

But to answer your question, No sir. Lifetime natty so far, but if I turn my natty card in, it'll prolly be in my 30s or 40s. If you gonna hop on don't cycle breh, blast some music and go for a cruise :mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Reminds me of this pot bellied cac I met in the gym I spotted. Strong as fukk, no shade there, did a nice clean set of 275 for 3. Then I ask him what his maxes were on the other lifts and he legit told me he doesn't squat or deadlift at all :dwillhuh:

But to answer your question, No sir. Lifetime natty so far, but if I turn my natty card in, it'll prolly be in my 30s or 40s. If you gonna hop on don't cycle breh, blast some music and go for a cruise :mjpls:

To keep it a hunnid..... why do you think its important to deadlift, and what is the benefit?

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Blast and cruise?

You lost me

Id run one if there were no risks, but i guess that goes for everybody :russ:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To keep it a hunnid..... why do you think its important to deadlift, and what is the benefit?

Develops your posterior chain, develops forearms, develops your core, hamstrings, and explosive power out of the bottom, engages your traps and a lot of other major muscle groups. Some glute engagement on the lockout if you do it properly also but there are better glute isolators. I do a lot of running so I always made a point to emphasize the deadlift for that reason. I love it, one of my favorite lifts.

It's just an incredible exercise for overall development and anyone not doing it is missing out on a lot of great benefits. If you're not doing super high volume, don't expect tremendous muscle gains, but there is no doubt it will help with explosive power.

I don't give a fukk about looks but I feel that deadlifts helped blow back my back up pause and added a lot of mass and thickness when I first incorporated them like 1.5 years ago when I really started seriously lifting