Why can Kevin Hart outlift 95% of the men on the coli?

Daps
it's easier for shorter guys to put up big weight on a bench. :yeshrug: i know a midget who could put up 225 in highschool

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
5'8 160
No spot No lift off 225 a few times vid started short and cut short but x10

275 my current max

Go ahead and start the threads with your video my good brother :wow:
It's time for put up or shut up .

Clear winner of the pull up challenge too :obama:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Blast and cruise?

You lost me

Id run one if there were no risks, but i guess that goes for everybody :russ:

Look it up pa. Basically, on a cruise you're always running test, which is what you should do. From my research, cycling is a waste of time, especially if it's purely oral-based.

Soon as I hit 25+ I'll seriously think of running stuff if my bloodwork shows my hormone levels are low

SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC
short guys can lift heavier/are stronger? :dead: at the complete bull shyt being posted in this thread :dead: yeah thats why mayweather walks around with all 5'6 bodyguards :duck: thats why all the bouncers in the clubs are 5'7 200 lbs cause they so strong :duck:

people in here sounding RIDICULOUS just a waste of a big body I can tell from some yall posts

I know people 6'3 230 lbs who aint lift more than a few times in they life can hop in a gym right now and put up 225 a few times just cause of they body mass

while someone like Kevin Hart is actually dedicated to the gym and still can only hit 3 reps

stop making excuses for YOU not being in the gym :pacspit:
Must have never been in the gym in highschool with football players and theres those one or two short nikkas that bench and squat 315

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Look it up pa. Basically, on a cruise you're always running test, which is what you should do. From my research, cycling is a waste of time, especially if it's purely oral-based.

Soon as I hit 25+ I'll seriously think of running stuff if my bloodwork shows my hormone levels are low

Test by itself or would you stack it?

Theres doctors you can go to who will give you test if your levels are low

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
summed it up with this...... :wow:

I think if you started adding in 1 set of 5 or 3 pyramid sets of 5 you'd notice some sickening gains in strength.

I've kind of abandoned heavy lifting in favor of running now cause my fitness goals have changed, but I'll still go in the gym and hit a couple triples of like 335, 345, 355 and call it a day.

It's a very, very taxing lift, and it can take time to properly learn how to do it. Literally took me almost 2 years to finally perfect my grip on it

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
225?? :francis::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

I gotta start lifting again Kevin Hart like 150 :ohhh:

I am a Jedi :smugfavre:

I felt weak as fukk and sad watching this video smh........ Lil smart dumb as nikka bout to make me go back in now......... After opening that can of tomato sauce because women are weak as fukk sometimes :childplease::russell:

Damn I miss those days...... Lil bytch nikka inspired me though

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Test by itself or would you stack it?

Theres doctors you can go to who will give you test if your levels are low

Honestly I would personally ONLY run test. I would have no reason to throw in other compounds. Just run test all year long and stay on for life. It's fantastic for you and has minimal side effects.

And yeah, docs will get you on HRT, which is basically a regimen designed to elevate your test to normal levels using exogenous injections, so it's just like recreating "normal" levels but with exogenous test rather than your natural shyt.

I looked at some HGH supps as well, but after reading about side effects of manipulating HGH I stayed away from them, but testosterone is amazing for you.

I've seen some guys that run high doses of test only cycles, and they look amazing pause. Imagine that look you get when you're pumped after a high rep sets of dips or chin-ups and imagine that look all day long, that's what it can do for you.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think if you started adding in 1 set of 5 or 3 pyramid sets of 5 you'd notice some sickening gains in strength.

I've kind of abandoned heavy lifting in favor of running now cause my fitness goals have changed, but I'll still go in the gym and hit a couple triples of like 335, 345, 355 and call it a day.

It's a very, very taxing lift, and it can take time to properly learn how to do it. Literally took me almost 2 years to finally perfect my grip on it

I think I treated it as a cutting exercise as opposed to a strength gaining exercise.... and that made me hate them...... that may be my fault, but as far as developing my core and helping cut lower body fat on a calorie restrictive diet...... it worked....but I would be wiped afterwards.... to the point that whenever I did deadlifts at the end of my workout, I would always either cheat the weight, or reps.... and not get the full benefit..... and by doing that, I saw bodyfat reduction to a point, but not strength gains....

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Honestly I would personally ONLY run test. I would have no reason to throw in other compounds. Just run test all year long and stay on for life. It's fantastic for you and has minimal side effects.

And yeah, docs will get you on HRT, which is basically a regimen designed to elevate your test to normal levels using exogenous injections, so it's just like recreating "normal" levels but with exogenous test rather than your natural shyt.

I looked at some HGH supps as well, but after reading about side effects of manipulating HGH I stayed away from them, but testosterone is amazing for you.

I've seen some guys that run high doses of test only cycles, and they look amazing pause. Imagine that look you get when you're pumped after a high rep sets of dips or chin-ups and imagine that look all day long, that's what it can do for you.

:ohhh:

Link me some good info. Ill do some reading over the break.

Didnt know test was beneficial like that.