Why can Kevin Hart outlift 95% of the men on the coli?

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
I don't know how much he actually weighs but Kevin hart is only 5'4". On a % basis him putting up 225x3 like nothing is extremely impressive. But apparently something like175% of your body weight for multiple reps is common around here :leon:

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
lol working out is for pro athletes or fakkits. most them muscle head ass nikkas stay getting their bytches took by scrawn/fat nikkas with more swag:blessed:

edit: i cant lift that shyt more than likely but i bet my glock 17 with the extendo clip can :ghghgh:
Wow.
You're an ignorant biggot.
First you diss people who work hard to stay healthy, because you obviously don't know the benefits on health it gives.
THEN YOU USE A fukkING HOMOSEXUAL SLUR
YOU'RE A fukkING BIGOT YOU WANT TO THROW DOWN?
I WORK OUT AND I BET I SHOT BETTER THAN YOUR PUNK ASS AND I DON'T NEED NO SMALL HANDGUN BECAUSE I AM TRAINED TO USED MORE EFFICIENT WEAPONS YOU IDIOT
NOW SHUT THE fukk UP AND GO BACK TO 1920 WITH YOUR BACKWARD ASS DOWN SOUTH TEXAS MISSIPI shyt YOU fukkING SLIME BALL!

90% of the population couldn't bench 225lbs. once.

Short nikkas are at an advantage for bench and squat.

Kudos to Kevin Hart.
Exactly.
I could since I could do 6-8 reps of 185(started at 12 reps with lower weight and would add on 5 till I reached 185) last time, but I stopped because of the army and school and focused more on endurance before my army training but I stopped completely gym from august until last week when I went back. all my gains man :sadcam:

But yeah 225 would have been easy for me, but I'll get back to my form soon. Funny thing is I lost power, but did not lose shape really, been drinking all that beer from college parties and I still have my abs no beer belly :wow: and I'm still around the same weight 180-190lbs

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I don't know how much he actually weighs but Kevin hart is only 5'4". On a % basis him putting up 225x3 like nothing is extremely impressive. But apparently something like175% of your body weight for multiple reps is common around here :leon:
:heh:

That's what I'm saying and you never see none of these fools in the gym either :mjlol:

Yea I can put up 225 that ain't shyt :mjlol:

Zyne

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Damn that's crazy
Wish I could bench that much, my bench is straight :flabbynsick:
Squat and Deadlift are really good though

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What part of I was playing football in high school lifting that don't you understand

trust me when I say, its not impressive

Saying that 15 years olds that play football average 225lbs for working out is a lie within itself........ but when you factor in that that the percentage of high school football players vs regular students is way under 10% makes your post look dumb....

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
:russ: at all ya'll weak ass lanky nikkas dropping excuses..."bu bu but he got shorter arms..." nah nikka you just weak and need to up your gainz :ufdup:
don't never wanna let us short brothas get our shine :pacspit:

long arms do make a difference
signed
- a 6'3 nikka
Oh... So you can do 3 sets of 8 with 225 after leaving the club? :sas1:
No, can you? If so, heres a cookie.
Saying that 15 years olds that play football average 225lbs for working out is a lie within itself........ but when you factor in that that the percentage of high school football players vs regular students is way under 10% makes your post look dumb....
I didnt say they averaged, learn to read.