Why can Kevin Hart outlift 95% of the men on the coli?

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Boy stop... You came in here.... .like a lot of other Harry Potter, wishing on a star ass nikkas, and tried to discredit the lil nikkas accomplishment......... when the fact of the matter is, you don't know what the fukk you're talking about,.. so why you wanna wantonly discredit another nikkas accomplishment is revealing of your own character......
I didnt discredit his "accomplishment" i discredit posters like yourself who thinks its an amazing feat to bench press 225.

Now i know this is the part where your gonna continue to talk tough on an internet board to an anonymous person at 12:30AM on a saturday night so imma just leave the thread so you can continue your attempts to look cool and knowledgable to people who don't care about you.

peace

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i discredit posters like yourself who thinks its an amazing feat to bench press 225.

You aint fooling nobody lil nikka.... but I'll play... .I didn't say it was "amazing" I just noted that most people with those measurements especially, couldn't roll out of bed and do that,,,, now, if you got proof to the contrary, (and you don't) then up the shyt.. if not... then pretend to be somebody important in front folks who don't know no better....

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh:

Link me some good info. Ill do some reading over the break.

Didnt know test was beneficial like that.

:francis: I can't link one source bro, this is just the result of tons and tons of random reading, YouTube watching, forum reading, anecdotal shyt.

Just google "testosterone benefits" and I'm sure you'll find sites and things like that.

Best way to get it is via doctor and a lot of anti-aging clinics and shyt like that give out testosterone like candy as long as you can get labs done and show your levels or low

There's a reason why everyone from Lance Armstrong to bodybuilders take test, it's the hormone that makes you a man.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think I treated it as a cutting exercise as opposed to a strength gaining exercise.... and that made me hate them...... that may be my fault, but as far as developing my core and helping cut lower body fat on a calorie restrictive diet...... it worked....but I would be wiped afterwards.... to the point that whenever I did deadlifts at the end of my workout, I would always either cheat the weight, or reps.... and not get the full benefit..... and by doing that, I saw bodyfat reduction to a point, but not strength gains....

Yeah the conventional deadlift should be performed as "strength" exercise. This is just my opinion, but I think it's always best to do them with very intense loads. Reps aren't the end all be all with deadlifts in my opinion.

If you can hit the 3-5 range, you're good money.

Heavy triples, heavy doubles, even singles, they're phenomenal. I usually always squat before I do them because if you do deadlifts first they'll murder the stabilizers that you want strong when you squat. Same reason why at powerlifting meets they always squat or bench before they deadlift, and it's also why most people don't reccomend you isolate your core on the day before your deadlift or squat sessions.

I always performed them without a belt so it definitely helped train with breathing and tightening my core on the initial pull

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18
:heh:

70% of y'all can't do this shyt :mjlol:

Think it's time for another gym contest :whew:

Last time nikkas talking bout pull ups they got embarrassed:mjlol:

Time for that 225 challenge :takedat:

@Serious @Black Jesus @krackdagawd @Los! @Mowgli @ThugLife @AVXL @ocmfII @malcolmxxx_45 @patscorpio @GinaThatAintNoDamnPuppy!
@Luck
@Spliff
@BLAZO da GAWD
I'd be lucky to hit 225 more than twice lol

and Kevin Hart has been lifting for years actually I remember watching a vid of him benching when I was in highschool

ThugLife

Daps
Reppin
It was like you were trying to discredit his lift low key... I might have interpreted that wrong, and if so that's my bad.......

But to keep it a buck, I don't know if the average blue collar/sedentary male, regardless of size, can roll out of bed and give you 225 with ease 3 or more times....
wtf, nikka the average man's 1 rep max is 135 :heh:

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not that much, i need to get back in the gym hopefully my shoulder won't start bytching again

ThugLife

Daps
Reppin
this dude can outlift durant. :russ:

someone should make a "bench 225" video so we can watch all the brehs in here fail like they did in the pullup video. everyone on the coli always talking shyt about how easy everything is. :mjlol:
We got quite a few brehs, myself included, who can put that thang up at least once :dame:

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
We got quite a few brehs, myself included, who can put that thang up at least once :dame:

im not doubting it for all of you, but judging by the amount of daps/people saying they could do it, i dont believe it for everyone in here.

if you're benching 225, then i'd expect you to be squating 3 plates and deadlifting close to 4 plates(if you're doing everything proportionally) and i don't think everyone in TLR is doing that. obviously i could be wrong, but everyone loves to hype themselves up on the internet. :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
shyts light...
wat6rr.jpg